106 + 400 Points Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need 2 brm at OKW for May 20 - May 26. Do you have any points left?
Thanks!
Cheryl

I am looking to rent points June 27-June 30. Accomodations for five anywhere but AKV. Thanks

Hi.

I was looking to rent either 224 or 248 points for a 1 Bedroom Unit at
BLT (standard view or lake view) arriving
Feb 25, 2012 and departing March 2, 2012. Are your points still available?

Thank you.
Michael

Looking for points for Vero Beach--in On April 1st (Sunday) and out on the 6th (Friday) please let me know if you can get this. It's 2 adults inn garden view is fine.
thanks,
meloni
404-557-7391

Hey There,
Never DVC rented before. Looking for AKV (Animal Kingdom Villa, right?) 3/17/12 to 3/23/12. It's my wife and I, our two small girls, and my mother in law. No-one really wants to sleep on a sleeper sofa, so I think we need a 2 bedroom. I think that will be 204 points, but I'm not 100% sure.

Please let me know if you have points available. We are ready to book!

Thanks!
Andy Fioramonti

fioramontivaca @ optimum.net

I am intersted in 3 standard view studios at BWV for November 18th-24th. We have 5 adults and 1 child in the party.

Hi. Are ready to book and are interested in 350 points for a 2bdroom villa at the beach club on March 1-8th, seven nights. Please let me know if you have points, thanks!

I am interested in renting for VWL 6/18 - 6/24. Would need 110 points. Please let me know if you can help.

We are looking for BLT lake view studio for 12/2/12-12/6/12(68 pts).
We are experienced renters.

Hey Lisa, I spoke with you today on the phone. I was wondering if you could check on any studio for 3 for the dates we discussed February 10-15. I tried to text you but not sure if you got it. Please call me with the info. when possible. Thanks for being so helpful and patient.
Kellie

Do you have 231 points to book boardwalk 11 months out in Oct? Want a 2 br oct 23-30th?

Hi! I am interested in a studio at BWV for October 12 -October 21. I think I need 106 Points. ( I am new to this :)) There will be four of us (2 adults and 2 children ages 7 and 4) I would like to see how much the dining plan would also cost. I will probably get the tickets myself because I have Disney Visa rewards to use. Thank You So much!
Jackie Spanley

(618) 304-2659

I am interesting in 107 points for a Studio at the VGC for 9/29-10/5/12.

Thank you. We are experienced renters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter