107 BCV Points for Rent/Transfer - For use after October 1, 2019 - $19pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quirky Cruiser

Mouseketeer
I have 107 BCV points available for rent that can be used AFTER October 1, 2019 at $19pp. I can book out as far as February 12, 2020 at BCV and October 12, 2019 at the other resorts (as of today). If interested in a transfer, these are 2020 points that can be transferred to your 2020 use year. If you are requesting a transfer, it would need to be for the full amount of points available since I can only do one transfer per year. I have rented many times in the past and require payment when the reservation is made in your name. You will be able to access it on My Disney Experience and I can add the dining plan for you and reserve Magical Express if needed. I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort :
Check in :
Check out :
Room Type :

Please respond or PM me (note, you must have 10 posts in order to PM). Preference will be given to those needing all or the majority of the points. Payment can be made through Paypal (you will be responsible for transaction fee unless it is done through friends and family) or I accept Venmo. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

I’m planning a BCV trip in May 2020 and could use 104 pts. I’m not sure if you are interested in arranging a rental/waiting until June to book. I’ve rented before. Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter