• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

107 Grand Floridian points for RENT at $14pp OR 7 points for XFER. AVILABILITY FOR MNSSHP, F&W, XMAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madonna3

DIS Veteran
107 points remaining for Grand Floridian. Poly points have all been rented for now. If you need more than 107, I will purchase one time use points to complete your reservation, up to
131 total points, but those purchased points would be at $15/pp.

I will xfer my 7 remaining 2016 use year points for a flat fee of $95.00

Here is the availability at VGF as of this morning:

Standard Studio:
October - 23,26,29
November - 1-2,12,14-15,17-18,20,22,26
December - 23,25
January - 2-3,10-13,20-22,24,27-31
February - ALL EXCEPT 2/19

Lake View Studio
October - 6,28
November - 1,12,15,17,19,22
December - 16,19-20,22-23
January - 2-3,9-14,17-31
February - ALL

1 Bedroom - Standard View
October - 12,22,24-26,28-29,31
November - 1-3,5,8,12-13,15-19,21-22,27-28
December - 10,14-16,20-22,24-25
January - ALL EXCEPT 1, 4-6
February - ALL

1 Bedroom - Lake View
October - 6,11,24,26-27,29-31
November - 1-5,11-19,21,26-30
December - 10,13-18,22-30
January - ALL EXCEPT 1/8
February - ALL

For fastest service, please feel free to email me directly at themadonna3@hotmail.com or you may call/text me at 813-217-1370. On weekdays, I can usually respond within 15 minutes, on weekends it may take a little longer.

A contract and payment within 24 hours of reservation request if renting is required. If no payment received, reservation will be canceled and I will move on to the next buyer. Paypal payments require a 3% transaction fee and if international buyer using non US funds, the appropriate exchange rate and any fees will also be due. If PayPal doesn't charge me a fee, I will refund any over payment to you. I will accept wire transfers to my bank account as well as accept a cashier's check drawn on a major US bank such as Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase, or SunTrust. If you choose this method, please take a picture of the payment and text it to me and then send priority express with tracking. I will hold the reservation for 72 hours in these cases and once payment clears, I will release the confirmation number.

I am happy to assist with booking the dining plan, magical express, and room requests. Understand while I will do my very best to secure your room requests, I am not guaranteeing them as I have no control over them.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Only need one night. 11/3/16. VGF Studio (17 pts) Can you tell me if there is any availability?

Do you happen to have 1 night already booked that you need to rent out (because someone cannot make the trip any longer?) April 7 or April 9.

Do you happen to have 1 night already booked that you need to rent out (because someone cannot make the trip any longer?) April 7 or April 9.
What size room are you looking for? I can check availability, but there is nothing for a studio on WDW property for either of those dates.

Only need one night. 11/3/16. VGF Studio (17 pts) Can you tell me if there is any availability?
Nothing available in a studio in the class you requested. However, there is a 1 bedroom standard view at 36 points available.

What size room are you looking for? I can check availability, but there is nothing for a studio on WDW property for either of those dates.

Yeah I didn't know if you happened to have rented a studio to someone one of those days, but then they had to back out.

I need March 30, 2016 for 3 nights in a studio or 1 bedroom. Any Resort but here are our favorites if these are available.
VGF
BLT
Poly
BCV
VWL
SSR

Hi,
Looking for Grand Floridian Jan 2017, studio 4 people 15 days..

Is there any available?

Hi,
Looking for Grand Floridian Jan 2017, studio 4 people 15 days..

Is there any available?

Did you just email me? If so, I checked and responded to you. In a standard view, there is no block of 15 days open. However, in a Lake View, starting 01/17/17, there is a block of that time open.

UPDATE: Poly points rented for now. I have 75 I can borrow, but I have 107 points for Grand Floridian I would rather rent out first.

Last edited:
Hi,
We are looking for 2 nights at the poly, 9th and 10th november in a studio standard view room. Would this be available and would you be able to book now or would you need to wait till the 7 month window. I am from the uk so what sort of extra fees would we be looking at.
Thanks

Hi,
We are looking for 2 nights at the poly, 9th and 10th november in a studio standard view room. Would this be available and would you be able to book now or would you need to wait till the 7 month window. I am from the uk so what sort of extra fees would we be looking at.
Thanks
I would have to wait until the 7 month window. Currently, I can only book until 10/21/16. And as far as fees, since your dollar is stronger than US, I believe the exchange works in your favor so likely just the 3% paypal fee. However, I don't really know until I see the transfer. If more is owed due to fees I'll let you know. I won't cancel a reservation over a few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter