10days To Go And Already To Excited To Sleep

aaronandterri

<font color=darkorchid>We love disney!<br><font co
Well 10 Days To Go (lol Not That Im Counting)and Already Too Excited To Sleep, My Head Is Buzzing With Everything I Need To Do, Our First Disney Cruise(second Will Be Pocast One!) And The Polynesian Hotel.

Congratulations!! I am so jealous of you. The Polynesian Resort is my favorite resort of all!! I hope that the weather will be beautiful for you!!

Have A Magical Time!!:cheer2:

P.S. I hope to hear about your trip when you get back!!

Yes definatly will be doing a trippie report, were not hime till 28th April, so it wont be till then, were having a few days at St Petes as well.

Which cruise are you on? Maybe the same cruise as us, we are on the April 12th Eastern Magic Cruise. I know what you mean about being excited. Can't think of anything else.

no shame its not same one, we leave on sunday 13th for our cruise, i hope i like it and dont get sick as were already booked for the podcast cruise!
couldnt pass up the chance to meet all the gang :goodvibes

I know just how you feel! I love pre-trip excitement! I have it too,
.....unfortunatley my trip isn't for another 201 days!!!!!!

Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back!

no shame its not same one, we leave on sunday 13th for our cruise, i hope i like it and dont get sick as were already booked for the podcast cruise!
couldnt pass up the chance to meet all the gang :goodvibes

Have a fantastic time :) I am still working on DH to book for the Podcast Cruise!! I soooooooooooo want to join in :confused3

lol we booked already for the podcast cruise(without the kids ), now just need to talk mom and pops into babysitting.

Single digit dance today :banana: :banana:
By the way new tags :worship: thank you tag fairy !!:worship:

You're so lucky! We have 28 days still to go. I have the suitcases out in the basement but i'm holding back and not packing just yet. This trip has changed from just being a regular vacation when I booked it last year to now it will be the only 10 days that dh and I get to spend together as he now works out of town until who knows when. So I really really can't wait.

Have fun on your cruise and looking forward to hearing about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter