11/19-11/26 - Dining reviews - DDP cont.

david a

Earning My Ears
11/23 - We did not eat TS on 11/22 we doubled up our credits for Citricos on T-Day. The restaurant was gorgoeus. The food was wonderful. Both DDs had filet and I had Veal Shank. DW ??? Appetizers and desserts were not remarkable. We had CS at Wolfgang Puck Express - I had 1/2 rosemary chicken with mashed potatos. DW and DD's had pizzas. I thought the crust was soggy but they liked them.

11/24 - Lunch at SciFi. Unremarkable. We go for the experience, not the food. DW and I had burgers. DD - 13 had ribs and was happy. DD-12 had something she was not pleased with, I forget what it was. We thought the onion ring apps were just ok and the hot fudge sundaes were great.

11/25 - we switched last minute from Concourse steakhouse to Cape May Cafe. We loved the buffet there and all were glad we mnade the change. The girls loved the peel & eat shrimp, NE clam chowder and flank steak. I liked the calms & mussells especially. Our new 2nd favorite after Lib Tree!

11/26 - Went to Tony's for lunch. The pasta was overcooked, but the sauces were fine. I had the meatball sub. Not bad, the breasd was not the best IMHO. We had never eaten there and the girls really wanted to, not something we would do again. Did CS at various places in EPCOT. Girls had Chinese and enjoyed it. I had a brat and Black Forest Cake in Germany. Loved both.

Overall, good experiences. Liked the DDP, would recommend if staying on the grounds.

Let me know if you have any specific questions or comments!

DD- 12 and I ate at the ABC Commissary. I had the Cuban Sandwich and faln. The Sandwich was great and the flan was OK. DD 12 had the veg stir fry and loved it. She did not like the dessert she had at all.

Thanks for your reviews! I'm especially glad to hear you enjoyed Cape May, because the last time I was there it was not good, now I just might have to give it another try since it has been awhile, and I do love seafood.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter