11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I had my troubles getting on tonight....but I made it. Just checking the last few posts and making sure everyones doing Kathys bidding.

The little dog misses his mom. He's been wandering around the house all evening just trying to find her. He'll sit outside the door as I shower and be a guard dog for me. With the exception of Guido, its all lonely here... at least at the last house I had a couple of ghosts to keep me company....geez.

Hi Bill :flower3:
Man I had trouble getting on the board too :sad2:

Mom was moved to a nursing home for rehab tonight-my step father said the place is old and run down and that my mom refused to get out of her clothes into a night gown....gonna be a bad night for her I'm sure...will be there early tomorrow to check things out.

Too cold tonight...gonna let Rick sleep in the house.....the basement is warmer than the truck:lmao:

Okay - there was absolutely nothing on tv tonight - bummer! At least tomorrow there is Grey's and reality tv!

Off to take some meds to get some sleep - see you in the am!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Wow...I had my troubles getting on tonight....but I made it. Just checking the last few posts and making sure everyones doing Kathys bidding.

The little dog misses his mom. He's been wandering around the house all evening just trying to find her. He'll sit outside the door as I shower and be a guard dog for me. With the exception of Guido, its all lonely here... at least at the last house I had a couple of ghosts to keep me company....geez.

Something was definitely wrong with the boards earlier! I couldn't get on either!

Poor Guido!:sad1:

Hey all, just wanted to say that I'll be up bright and early to ask the QOD.

Boy howdy, I've suddenly realizd how close we are and how far we've come to get on the cruise once again. I sure do hope my arcade cards still work, I've still got a few dollars left in 'em. :confused3

Where are you?:confused3

Melanie....loved your website and video's...your boys remind me of my girls...

Ok I have a question....When is everyone leaving to go on vacation and where are you staying? Is everyone going home after the cruise or is anyone planning to go to WDW?

We are leaving on Nov 23 and we are staying at the Wingate Orlando International Airport Hotel...then we are going to WDW until Thursday...

Jaime, for us , since we live in Florida we are not doing anything before the cruise or after as a vacation. Just enjoying the cruise, but the weekend after the cruise we may do a park or two.

Brantley,
since you want all 3 Mountains and Hm, I would follow the crowd and dash for splash mountain and grab a fast pass for it, then walk right next door to Thunder mountain and ride it, walk around the corner and do the pirates.

Then if you have time do haunted mansion, head back to do your fast pass. If not then do the fast pass then the haunted Mansion.

walk directly across the park to Space mountain and get your fast pass for it. Then have a snack, and enjoy what ever else you can do before your time is up for your fast pass. That way you will at least get your absolute must do's done!!
There are a few things that arnt too hard to do even in the crowded times too. Tom sawyers island, Tiki Birds, Carousel of Progess, Hall of Presidents, Liberty bell boat ride, the TT and A.
Use these attractions to fill in between fast passes.
Remember MK has 2 and sometimes 3 parades a day, so during one of them, head for the rides, watch the other parade and fireworks. You can get fast foods and take with you to eat while you hold your viewing place for the parade too.
Just be sure and take breaks for snacks and relax a bit. If you dont eat right and dash all day it will make it a lot less enjoyable.

Too many people rush so hard all day they really dont get to enjoy what they are doing, they are too stressed trying to do it all!! At Mk that isnt a good plan. have fun!!

Kathy

Josh,
where is our question?? we are waiting!!

Kathy

And like a teenage boy, he asked his mommy to post it for him :sad2:

What is your favorite genre of music?? He didn't tell me his so I don't know what he will say....

My favorite music is 70's/80's rock...loved Journey, Kiss, Van Halen, A/C D/C,
and Genesis......if we stretch waaaay back when I was young, I LOVED.....are you ready for this??....THE BAY CITY ROLLERS :dance3: - yep-wore plaid and everything.....oh how embaressing:scared:

Off to the laundry mat :laundy: ....ttfn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter