11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for WDW Too! We were suppose to go this past September for Free Dining but didn't get to go b/c of hurricanes!! They suck!! I just hate to book Fl during hurricane season, but really the M Beach is just as bad for them.

this is why I said not WDW dang hurricanes cannot predict them. Alaska and Canada is really nice that time of year

Well stop it...your annoying me. And, after all, it is all about ME!:rotfl:

DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif

DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif

DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif

DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif

DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif

DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif
DancingBanana2.gif

Hey, I found some banana's Kathy forgot to count!! :rotfl2:

Sorry, Greg... nothing you're doing counts towards any of the counts. We closed this. You LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So go ahead and do whatever you want. :snooty:

Sorry, Greg... nothing you're doing counts towards any of the counts. We closed this. You LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So go ahead and do whatever you want. :snooty:

Well it must count for something or you wouldn't be here?! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter