11:40am flight out of FLL, express walk off from Magic/Miami?

5 months ago someone reported making an 11am flight out of FLL (and said that they were at the airport before the WestJet counter was even open). Just remember that there are always possible delays in the ship clearing customs, etc. If you are shooting for an early flight I'd make sure that I had an alternate flight that I could shift to in case I missed it.

5 months ago someone reported making an 11am flight out of FLL (and said that they were at the airport before the WestJet counter was even open). Just remember that there are always possible delays in the ship clearing customs, etc. If you are shooting for an early flight I'd make sure that I had an alternate flight that I could shift to in case I missed it.

Thanks. I assume the best option is taxi/uber from the Port? Or should we rent car and driver ourselves?

We did an 11:55 and had plenty of time. Breakfast at Cabanas (beautiful view of Miami if you go outside btw!), customers was very quick, then an uber to FLL.

We are doing a 12:49pm this coming January out of FLL. That’s got to be enough time. But I think yours is very doable. Good luck.

Oh we plan to do Uber both ways. I think in a big city like Miami, getting an Uber quickly should be no problem.

We did a 12:05 and had just enough time to eat lunch at the airport. We walked off first thing.

We did an 11:55 and had plenty of time. Breakfast at Cabanas (beautiful view of Miami if you go outside btw!), customers was very quick, then an uber to FLL.

Thank you! Do you recall what time you went to breakfast? Did you do express walk off? How early did you call the Uber? I'm embarrassed to say I've never used Uber but not opposed to it. We'll have 2 adults, 2 kids but don't need a carseat or anything like that.

There are many many threads that cover this with many experiences and answers for this question. This question comes up at least once a month on this forum. Just search "Miami Flight" in this forum and you should get all the info on this topic you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter