11/8/03 Western Cruise roll call.... "looking for info from DISers"

I am useless at work this week. I have been thinking about nothing but this cruise. :)

We are mostly packed up. Just need to add a few last minute things.

Another set of Birthday Wishes from imgoingtodisney:

Happy Birthday to acrucifer (wed) and 3minniemom (fri)

See you all soon.

We are psyched! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Delivered the Grand Dog to my Mom's today(1 1/2 hr from our house) DS goes to school until early afternoon Thursday and we fly out. We will spend 1 day at DW to ride the new stuff before sailing Saturday. We were lucky enough to ge PS for Cinderella's Royal Table for Saturday morning so it will be an exciting day!
Carla

thank you very much for conveyance of thoughtful birthday wishes. it seems I have indeed arrived at middle age. guess there is only but one thing to do............CELEBRATE ABOARD THE MAGIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I SHALL. LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING OVER 100 DIS MEMBERS.

I know my coworkers are ready for me to leave. Since I never shut up about the cruise. I even have a countdown for how many days left that I typed up for work. I only have to work 1 1/2 more days. Of course he has already started vacation. It just isn't fair. Cannot wait to see everyone.

I just returned from Walmart -- buying some last minute "stuff" of course it adds up to $80.00 in no time.....

There are snow flurries in our forecast for Saturday. Oh darn, we'll be on the ship. We'll just have to miss the first flakes of the year.;)

Our flight to Orlando leaves in less than 7 hours - and I'm still getting last minute details done!! Can't wait to meet all of you. We'll be riding the Universal Studios rides the next few days. Thank you for the birthday wishes for my DH. See you all on board Saturday!! Janine

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave: :wave2: :sunny:

Hello All!
I sent a e-mail or pm to PrincessHaley'sMom, but, just in case, I thought I'd post here. I have a few of those baby swim-diapers in size small. Let me know if anyone is interested in them. I think Princess Haley'sMom has the youngest one at 4-months old!
I had to buy large swim-diapers for my 14-month old--she's a real chunk at over 27 pounds.
I've got so much to do and looks like I will be doing the last-minute scramble as usual, HA!
Better get back to straightening out the suitcases...
see you on Saturday!:smooth: :cool:
Margaret

Thanks so much Margaret. I'd love to have them - of course Princess Haley's very fat legs would have to fit into them. Let me know when and where and we'll be there!princess:

Jessica

I just wanted to wish all the 11/8 cruisers the bestest vacation ever..............and that includes you "IGTD" I see that you have been naughty..............................:eek:

Anyways have a great trip......

Tammie

Thanks Pajamtam.

In 36 hours we will be flying to Orlando. Just started packing. Looks like I got to bring every pair of underwear I own.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Travel safe.

ttfn
david

God bless everyone as the they travel the next couple of days!!!
See you at the sail away party!!!

We are leaving in2 hours. Yeah. And only one hour of packing left.

See everyone soon. Travel Safely.
ttfn
david

We are leaving after lunch!!! The kids are so wired. They are at school -- finally. I just have to put the last few things in our bags and go to Wal-Mart one last time.

Be safe!!!
MK

the leaves that have fallen from the trees surrounding the house are red, orange, brown and gold. they mostly lay on the ground covering a rich green lawn. the bags are all packed and waiting near the door. over 300 days of waiting have come down to a few hours. the sun shines brightly through the living roon window. what began as a single post to search for fellow cruisers have turned into 50 pages of posts and well over 100 people. a crisp, cool fall breeze is in the air. The day we have dreamed of is ready to dawn. For many of us, the memories of the next week will remain with us a lifetime. savor these days and share them with your loved ones. reflect upon your life and rest your body, mind , and soul. Praise be to our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus. enjoy .

Here you go, the Magic in port on 11-8-03.

Magic%2011-8-03%203rd%20photo.jpg

The Magic sailing up the Port Canaveral Channel on 11-8-03.

62Magic_pc_leaving-med.jpg

And sailing past the Two Palms cam.

62Magic_two_palms_11-8-03.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter