11 Days, 6 Hotels...Here we Go!

ladytorch101

Earning My Ears
My husband and I have a whirlwind of a trip planned in a few months! It is our first trip using DVC points, and we might have gone a little crazy! :rotfl:

Here is the current plan:

May 29- Fly in to Orlando. Arrive around Midnight and take DME to our hotel for the night. I'm having a hard time booking this because right now the site isn't working for me, but it will be a value resort.

May 30 - Transfer to the Polynesian Resort! We plan on enjoying the hotel/other monorail hotels during the day, then will be doing Moonlight Magic at Typhoon Lagoon that night! We are sooo excited about this - we did Moonlight Magic at Animal Kingdom last year and met so many rare characters.

May 31 - Check out of the Polynesian and head to Universal Studios - We will take an uber. Check into the Royal Pacific Hotel to pick up our Front of Line passes, then head to the parks. Wizarding World, here we come! It will be our first time here :)

June 1 - Universal Day Two, then Uber back to Disney to check back into the Polynesian! :stitch2:

June 2 - Magic Kingdom!! I am so excited to be able to take the monorail to MK! I have FP reservations for Peter Pan, Splash Mountain, and Mine Train - the last one ends at 1:00, so hoping I'll be able to snag more throughout the day. Hubby and I plan on just snacking/splitting QS meals throughout the day.
June 3- Drop our bags off at the front desk to be sent over to...Saratoga Springs! :flower1: Planning on a nice breakfast at Captain Cook's (TONGA TOAST::::drool::::), then we will head to Blizzard Beach. We'll end the day with some pin trading and dinner at Disney Springs.

June 4 - Meeting up with some of our Florida friends for some hanging around the resort/Disney Springs, and more pin trading!

June 5 - Another Resort Day - We plan on touring around some of the other resorts on property for pin-trading! Leisure day/pool day...just RELAX :cloud9:
June 6 - Drop up our bags at the front desk to be transferred to...:simba: ANIMAL KINGDOM!!!! Then we will head to Typhoon Lagoon for the day. After a day in the water park, we will head back to Kidani Village and have dinner at Sanaa - I've never been before, but I here it is amazing!!!

June 7 - We will head out to Animal Kingdom! We have FP for FOP, Dinosaur, and Kali River Rapids. We will head over to Hollywood Studios later in the afternoon to get our fix of thrill rides.

June 8 - Headed Home

Whew!!! It will be a whirlwind, but I think it will also be amazing! I think there is a good mix of heavy touring and relaxing resort days. Do you guys have any restaurant recommendations? Particularly in the Disney Springs or Saratoga Springs area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter