11 Holding points for $9/pt - POINTS SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

taaren

DIS Veteran
Holding points must be booked within 60 days. I cannot check further than 60 days out with these points. There are 11 points remaining which can get one weeknight in a studio at OKW/SSR/VB/HH/AKV-Value during Adventure Season (early December, January). So if you're just looking to add on one night and there is availability, this could be great for you. Possible to go up to 12 points if needed.

Email me at pixelshuman at gmail

Last edited:

Any studio the night of oct 31st? (I know, doubtful, but maybe someone canceled!)... or November 8th?

I'm looking for Fri. Dec 4th....looking for the lowest point studio I can find. We are getting in late and have another reservation booked starting the day after.

Hello!
Any availability for anytime between Dec 6 and 12?
thanks!

Any studio the night of oct 31st? (I know, doubtful, but maybe someone canceled!)... or November 8th?

I'm looking for Fri. Dec 4th....looking for the lowest point studio I can find. We are getting in late and have another reservation booked starting the day after.

Unfortunately Dec 6-12, Dec 4, Oct 31, and Nov 8 are all unavailable at OKW/SSR/AKV/BWV.

Hi, I am looking for one night at akl jambo house on 11/21 if you have any points left.

Hello.

I would like to use your holding points. I am emailing you to see if you can accommodate my request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter