• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

110-333 pts for rent @12/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for 134 points at VGF - Lake view or 123 BLT - Magic Kingdom view for check in Dec. 30th - Check out Jan. 4th

Do you have points? Are dates and location available? :confused3

What size villa?

Studio are the points I calculated - more would be needed for one bedroom but I would take them as well. My only concern is my daughter is having cardiac ablation surgery Oct. 25th. So I could absolutely confirm but only after the 26th... We may just bite the bullet and do the hotels at $600 plus a night but thought I'd put it out there just in case? Swan n dolphin has rooms at $300 but that would be EPCOT area and I think she wants the castle view. :confused3

Nothing available in studio or 1 bedroom in your dates in BLT and VGF.

Probably hotel will be your best choice looking at the circumstances.

Good luck with surgery and I will prey for your daughter's faster recovery.

Studio are the points I calculated - more would be needed for one bedroom but I would take them as well. My only concern is my daughter is having cardiac ablation surgery Oct. 25th. So I could absolutely confirm but only after the 26th... We may just bite the bullet and do the hotels at $600 plus a night but thought I'd put it out there just in case? Swan n dolphin has rooms at $300 but that would be EPCOT area and I think she wants the castle view. :confused3

Looking for 9 nights in January...

Checking in Jan 24 checking out Feb 2

BLT 1 bedroom standard view.

258 points...
Do you still have points available?
Thanks,
Carrie

HI

I am looking to buy points for a stay at BWV Thurs 11/28 for 3 nights.
If I go with two studios I need 76pts if I go with 2bd 107

Please let me know if you can accommodate this time frame

I have participated in this point purchase program several times.... no complaints.

Thank you
Cary

CaryRea@gmail.com

HI

I am looking to buy points for a stay at BWV Thurs 11/28 for 3 nights.
If I go with two studios I need 76pts if I go with 2bd 107

Please let me know if you can accommodate this time frame

I have participated in this point purchase program several times.... no complaints.

Thank you
Cary

CaryRea@gmail.com

BWV is not available in your dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter