• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

110 AKL March 18 use points available $13.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am looking for Polynesian either 2 studios or 1 - 1 bedroom villa any 2 nights between 2/4 - 2/16
Thanks!

i have 110 AKL home resort points available for rent with March 18 use year. Full payment due upon reservation. Payment through Venmo or PayPal F&F or through Square or PayPal Invoicing with 3.5% processing fee.
Experienced Renter with 3 rentals in the last 12 months.
There is limited availability in Oct, Nov, Dec so please keep that in mind.

Still looking to rent 18 points for one night at BWV studio (pref. view) for 4 adults; either the night of March 19th or the night of March 22nd. I can Venmo you the full amount ($243) once you reserve it. Please e-mail me at marshatabb@comcast.net

I'm still trying to rent 18 points for one night at a BWV pref. view studio for 4 adults; either the night of March 19 or March 22. I already have an existing reservation for a pref. view studio at BWV for March 20 & 21, but would like to add a third night which would be 18 points.

Hello,
2 travelers, myself and 16 yo son.
Standard view at BLT, BWV, SSR, BCV, no preference in resort order.
Check in Sat, 11/04/17
Check out, Tues, 11/08/17
Thank you.
Connie Fitler
cfitler@gmail.com
Cell 609.519.4250

i have 110 AKL home resort points available for rent with March 18 use year. Full payment due upon reservation. Payment through Venmo or PayPal F&F or through Square or PayPal Invoicing with 3.5% processing fee.
Experienced Renter with 3 rentals in the last 12 months.
There is limited availability in Oct, Nov, Dec so please keep that in mind.
Long shot but I am looking for 21-25 Feb, standard room 2 adults/2kids. Thanks!!

Looking to rent at AKV Kidani 1br standard view January 31-February 4. It should be exactly 110 points.

Any availability Feb 8, 2018- Feb 10, 2018? Studio or 1 Bedrm (not SSR or OKW Please) - Preference to either MK area villa or AKL

Any points still available? Looking for October 28-November 8, 2018 in a studio. BWV or OKW would be ideal.

Looking for two different trips

Number of travelers 2 adults
Resort choice BWV, BCV
Room size Studio
Dates of travel 1/19/18-1/22/18

or
Number of travelers 2 adults
Resort choice BWV, BCV, Wilderness
Room size Studio
Dates of travel 2/21/18-2/24/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter