• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12/27 Cafe Orleans Dinner Rez

KrzyKtty101

Mouseketeer
Went to the Disneyland app this morning and tried to make a dinner reservation for Cafe Orleans on December 27. There are lunch time reservations available, but nothing for dinner. There actually are not any dinner reservations available starting Christmas Day through the 27th.

Do you think this is because all of the dinner reservation really fille up that quickly, or something else? This is our 1st trip outfit Disneyland, so I'm not sure.

I was on at 3:00am Pacific yesterday to try and get a reservation for Blue Bayou on Dec 26. The only late afternoon reservation available for a party of five was 3:40pm. There was nothing available after that time. The day before, I was just checking for fun, and there were a couple of reservations for four around 3:40pm for Dec 25. But nothing after.

I’d like to know too to try and get a better time.

Cafe Orleans does not fill up that quickly -- it still had reservations for Thanksgiving as of a few days ago. I would think maybe a glitch in the system or haven't opened it up yet. You can also call and ask a CM, they may have more info through their reservation line.

ETA: Assuming they are booked, and it isn't a glitch.

I would check back often. Dinner reservations pop up. I got luck by checking. I had like 8pm reservations and eventually found my preferred time (5:30) at BB. People release them as plans change. Good luck!

I received an update from Disney Dining today. There is a computer glitch in the system that is not allowing for any dinner reservations. It has been going on for a few days now and is still not resolved yet.

Dang it, I need to book some reservations tomorrow (for 60 days out). Hope it is back up soon. I currently don't see any BB dinner reservations available for the 29th of December (60 days out from today)... so still must be out of commission.

She said to check back every morning. She did not have a timeline for when it would be corrected. So she said the best thing would be to check every morning when the system is updated.

I was up at 3AM today to try to get Cafe Orleans dinner reservations. I thought it was odd that there were 0 dinner times available, glad to see there's an issue they're working on. Not looking forward to waking up at 3AM each morning to try again though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter