12/30/2011 8 Night Magic New Year's Eve Celebration!

You really pay that much for water? I bring ours with us. I pack a case of water in our luggage. No way am I paying 30.00 for a case of water when it costs 5.00. I put into space bags, seal it tight and wrap it between some tshirts and other clothing. It doesn't make the luggage too heavy either. I thought it would till I tried it. It passed and flew just fine. No leaks or anything. We fly Southwest so as long as our bags are under 50 lbs it flies.

I tried that one time and when my suitcase arrived, everything was wet inside. :scared1:.. I know $30 is a crazy price for bottled water but since I don't drink any alcohol I figure my "crazy" splurge would be the water. Right now I just want to get on the ship and enjoy the smell of the ocean!!!

I tried that one time and when my suitcase arrived, everything was wet inside. :scared1:.. I know $30 is a crazy price for bottled water but since I don't drink any alcohol I figure my "crazy" splurge would be the water. Right now I just want to get on the ship and enjoy the smell of the ocean!!!

Forgive me if my memory fails me :-)confused3 hey, it happens to all of us!) but did you say you were flying in a day ahead and staying at the hyatt? Have you considered using one of those grocery delivery services? You can order online and have your purchases delivered to the hotel room - I know there are several that deliver to the WDW resorts, so I'm sure you can have things sent to the hyatt. Then presto change-o, toss your delivery into your carry on for the ship - provided, of course, you have room in your carry on! ;) It would definitely be a cost-saver. Though, of course, you lose the convenience of not having to carry it!

I dunno...I just can't stand the thought of paying more than I have to for things. Drives my husband nuts. I'll pay extra for the things that I really want, though, so I totally understand you with the splurge!

And since I just *happen* to be here posting...WOOHOO! EXACTLY ONE WEEK FROM RIGHT NOW, I'LL BE HEADED TO MY FLIGHT!!! :yay::yay::yay: (not that I'm excited or anything...:rolleyes1)

Forgive me if my memory fails me :-)confused3 hey, it happens to all of us!) but did you say you were flying in a day ahead and staying at the hyatt? Have you considered using one of those grocery delivery services? You can order online and have your purchases delivered to the hotel room - I know there are several that deliver to the WDW resorts, so I'm sure you can have things sent to the hyatt. Then presto change-o, toss your delivery into your carry on for the ship - provided, of course, you have room in your carry on! ;) It would definitely be a cost-saver. Though, of course, you lose the convenience of not having to carry it!

I dunno...I just can't stand the thought of paying more than I have to for things. Drives my husband nuts. I'll pay extra for the things that I really want, though, so I totally understand you with the splurge!

And since I just *happen* to be here posting...WOOHOO! EXACTLY ONE WEEK FROM RIGHT NOW, I'LL BE HEADED TO MY FLIGHT!!! :yay::yay::yay: (not that I'm excited or anything...:rolleyes1)

You are correct, I am flying in a day ahead of time. Thanks for the tip, I will look into it. I don't like paying more then I have to for things as well, but I'm also one of those people who if I really want it I will pay for it. Either way, I'm just excited to be going on vacation!!! ONE WEEK TILL WE FLY OUT!!!!!:banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2::santa:

FIGMENTNNEMO: My husband and son are diving with Nemo while the rest of the family do the helmet dive.

I only have two more shifts before we leave (one of which is Christmas Day)!! Can't hardly wait! Staying at VWL the night before with a little dinner at CA Grill!

I never have had it get wet when I pack it in space bags. I dont drink either. But I sure like to play Bingo so we each have our allowances eh! Merry Christmas to all! Next Thursday we fly. I am tidying up the last minute ends. This is great! I cant wait! See you soon.:santa::dance3::cheer2:

I am baking a pie and lounging around the house today making last minute gift deliveries. We can not wait for Thursday. While people are anxiously waiting for Santa we are wanting the days to pass quickly to board the plane! The plane the plane that is all we want for Christmas!:santa::dance3::cheer2: See ya real soon. I hope Santa brings joy and peace to everyone! Thanks again for all your support during these months and getting ready for FE's. Remember feel free to call our stateroom for any updates. The notes idea was a great one too! Believe me it all comes together with a little pixie dust and the Magic of the Mouse!

I am baking a pie and lounging around the house today making last minute gift deliveries. We can not wait for Thursday. While people are anxiously waiting for Santa we are wanting the days to pass quickly to board the plane! The plane the plane that is all we want for Christmas!:santa::dance3::cheer2: See ya real soon. I hope Santa brings joy and peace to everyone! Thanks again for all your support during these months and getting ready for FE's. Remember feel free to call our stateroom for any updates. The notes idea was a great one too! Believe me it all comes together with a little pixie dust and the Magic of the Mouse!

I just can't wait to let the "Mouse" out of the bag!!! This is truly the biggest secret I have kept and for the longest. A long 10 months of keeping my daughters off the DCL trail. I can't way to tell them that we are going on a cruise and we leave THURSDAY!!! :cool1::dance3: I hope Santa:santa: is good to you all.

I love the note idea as well.. I have a package of Post It's all ready to go!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! See you all next Friday!!! :dance3::banana::cool1::cheer2:

Marry Christmas to all... I hope santa :santa: party: brings everyone DCL tickets, o' wait we all have them already. Cant wait to meet everyone either at Starbucks or at the meets.

Merry Christmas to all from a rainy Christmas Day in Georgia (no one's really complaining, as they've been in a drought for months).
Looking forward to the Cruise (but of course) and to a bit of sun.:rolleyes:

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful Yule and are thrilled to only have two more shifts of work before we head out for sun and fun!!! :cool1:

See everyone on Friday!

Hope you all had a lovely holiday! I just got home after working my LAST shift before the cruise. Hooray!:cheer2: Now I can focus on getting myself organized and the packing done.

Redheadtove, how did your big surprise go with the girls????

Can't wait to meet you all,

Stephanie

Hope you all had a lovely holiday! I just got home after working my LAST shift before the cruise. Hooray!:cheer2: Now I can focus on getting myself organized and the packing done.

Redheadtove, how did your big surprise go with the girls????

Can't wait to meet you all,

Stephanie

The surprise went great... at 9:03am we got out DCL call from Goofy, my daughters listened and where speechless because they were not expecting it at all. Then they asked " when are we going?", when I told them Thursday we fly out they both freaked out!! My youngest daughter kept on asking " So we are not going to Phoenix? " I said no, then her next concern was her birthday that is on January 6th. When I told her that we would be at Castaway Cay that day all was beyond perfect with the world. :cool1: They are so happy now, and I'm just happy they know. Now to get my christmas stuff all taken down and all packed up and ready to leave for our very early flight out Thursday morning! I should be able it get everything done and Tuesday and Wednesday right?? :rotfl2: I would do some of it tomorrow but it is Boxing day here in Canada and we have another day of Christmas fun!!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and I look forward to meeting you all soon!!!

Enjoy your NYE cruise. We booked on last year's NYE cruise, but I could not arrange the time off work. NYE cruises are the best!

Thank you for being the master of ceremonies and pulling all of the FE information together!

I created a chart of everyone's cabins and DIS names, and i will hopefully bring enough printouts for everyone in case anyone forgets their list.

The surprise went great... at 9:03am we got out DCL call from Goofy, my daughters listened and where speechless because they were not expecting it at all. Then they asked " when are we going?", when I told them Thursday we fly out they both freaked out!! My youngest daughter kept on asking " So we are not going to Phoenix? " I said no, then her next concern was her birthday that is on January 6th. When I told her that we would be at Castaway Cay that day all was beyond perfect with the world. :cool1: They are so happy now, and I'm just happy they know. Now to get my christmas stuff all taken down and all packed up and ready to leave for our very early flight out Thursday morning! I should be able it get everything done and Tuesday and Wednesday right?? :rotfl2: I would do some of it tomorrow but it is Boxing day here in Canada and we have another day of Christmas fun!!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and I look forward to meeting you all soon!!!

I just realized that our kids are very close in age (I have 2 girls, ages 8 and 11) -- would love to get together and hook the kids up on the ship if they are interested!

Have a great trip!

Marcy

Mickey called my DS (10) at 9:03am too on Christmas morning. He didn't quite figure it out until the call was over and we told him we were leaving on Friday! Can't wait! See you soon!

Thank you for being the master of ceremonies and pulling all of the FE information together!

I created a chart of everyone's cabins and DIS names, and i will hopefully bring enough printouts for everyone in case anyone forgets their list.

Marcy
You are awesome !
I had not thought of that! Thank you! See you on the first sea day at the promenade lounge @1030am?:dance3::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter