12/30/2011 8 Night Magic New Year's Eve Celebration!

DH and I have reserved the helmet dive...it sounded like an interesting time, so we thought, why not? :thumbsup2

I got in on the 11:15 helmet dive in St. Maarten....anyone else???? Please tell me there will be at least one friendly face (and someone to share the $35 memory stick with for the photos!)

Hi Everyone!
We are really excited! Remember the first dis meet will be our first sea day- meaning Dec 31st at 1030am in the promenade lounge. I m planning to be holding a little party fan saying Dis meets hopefully you will recognize the groupies. If not just starting asking for Barb and Judi. Also I am stilling looking for a helper to to the greeter for the second dis meet at diversions on Jan 1st at 11am. Anyone willing to just be there and say hello and be friendly let me know. Happy holidays to everyone. Dont forget to make that last checklist before you leave.
See you next week!:santa::dance3::cheer2:

We will be at the first meet; the second is our Palo Brunch-yummmy! (BTW, I just looked and Jan. 1 brunch is still available!)

I just realized that our kids are very close in age (I have 2 girls, ages 8 and 11) -- would love to get together and hook the kids up on the ship if they are interested!

Have a great trip!

Marcy

Marcy, I have an 8 yr old daughter too. Are you going to the DIS meet up the first sea day?

Stephanie

Here si the dress code I confirmed today with DCL

Fri-Cruise Casual
Sat-Formal
Sun-Cruise Casual
Mon-Cuise Casual
Tue-Pirate Night (Tortola)
Wed-Cruise Casual
Thu-Semi Formal
Fri-Cruise Casual

Movies that we may get (this is what is currently showing)
Muppets
Toy Story 3
Tangled
Tron Legacy
Gnomeo & Juliet
I Am 4
African Cats
Fright Night
Prom
Pirates
Cars 2
Winnie the Pooh
The Help

Weird. I also called today, and they said that the second formal night was the last at sea day (day 7) and that there are 2 formal and one semi-formal nights.

Here si the dress code I confirmed today with DCL

Fri-Cruise Casual
Sat-Formal
Sun-Cruise Casual
Mon-Cuise Casual
Tue-Pirate Night (Tortola)
Wed-Cruise Casual
Thu-Semi Formal
Fri-Cruise Casual

Movies that we may get (this is what is currently showing)
Muppets
Toy Story 3
Tangled
Tron Legacy
Gnomeo & Juliet
I Am 4
African Cats
Fright Night
Prom
Pirates
Cars 2
Winnie the Pooh
The Help

Wonder if we can still change today...there's probably availability. I wouldn't mind having somebody besides DH to talk to! (well, to make faces at, I guess!)

Oh, and that Palo brunch spot...g-o-n-e. I have been checking for a brunch opening since our booking window opened. There was a spot for tea open one day, but other than that, nada. Hoping for some :wizard: to get us in...breakfast and brunch are DH's favorite meals in the world!!!

SOOOOO excited!!!!!!! Just finished my last shift! We leave thursday. See you onboard!

Wonder if we can still change today...there's probably availability. I wouldn't mind having somebody besides DH to talk to! (well, to make faces at, I guess!)

Oh, and that Palo brunch spot...g-o-n-e. I have been checking for a brunch opening since our booking window opened. There was a spot for tea open one day, but other than that, nada. Hoping for some :wizard: to get us in...breakfast and brunch are DH's favorite meals in the world!!!

DCL only opens a percentage of slots to website reservations; we have always been able spots once we're on the ship.

You can still get a spot for High Tea when you get on the ship??? I did not know this... I was truly disappointed when I when to get a reservation for High Tea on the day my reservation opened ( 90 days) and there were no spots open... I hope to get a little :wizard: when I arrive on the ship.

You can still get a spot for High Tea when you get on the ship??? I did not know this... I was truly disappointed when I when to get a reservation for High Tea on the day my reservation opened ( 90 days) and there were no spots open... I hope to get a little :wizard: when I arrive on the ship.

Once you get on the ship, there's usually a place listed in the navigator for you to go to try and get reservations for Palo, make dining request changes, etc. Just check the navigator as soon as you get it and head there.

Hoping for a little :wizard: for both of us! See you in a couple of days!

(12.25 hours of work left...come on, 7am...)

Anyone booked for the Champagne catamaran excursion in St. Thomas? We are currently booked to do Trunk Bay, but we are intrigued by the other.

I went to look, and there was no 9:45; 11:15 was still open. I'd rather be doing a water activity at the heat of the day when it's going to be only 82.

and i looked for tea, and there were none. I jope you grabbed that tea spot! They are the hardest to get!!

and i looked for tea, and there were none. I jope you grabbed that tea spot! They are the hardest to get!!

Seriously! I'm sure DCL does release some tea spots but in 14 cruises I have NEVER seen a single tea spot available. We have always been able to get tea reservations onboard though so it hasn't been too much of an issue. Just funny how fast those spots move, lol.

2 DAYS!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: Safe travels everyone. Weather down here is sunny for the next few days, highs in the low 70's lows in the low 50's. Hope that helps with the packing. See you all soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter