12/30 and 12/31 MK (and Epcot) Dessert Parties

conandrob240

DIS Veteran
Headed back next year to do NYE again and trying to get an idea when they start selling these dessert parties? I think I remember some threads saying these did not go on sale like normal parties at the 180 day mark. Anyone book these yet for this NYE?

If memory serves, for the last two years the MK dessert parties have been bookable 180 days out (+10 if applicable).

Epcot doesn’t have a dessert party 12/31.

Hope that helps.

Yes, very much so. I thought I had read it was a separate release and they didn’t go on sale until closer to that event? Do they do 2 at MK for the early and late fireworks?

I have a reservation for MK on the 30th for the late fireworks show. I made the reservation months ago.

Yes, very much so. I thought I had read it was a separate release and they didn’t go on sale until closer to that event? Do they do 2 at MK for the early and late fireworks?

The prior year (12/31/2017) I (am almost certain) at MK12/30 and 12/31 those dates were not bookable at 180 and we were all sitting around waiting. Then last year (12/31/2018) it was at 180 out, I remember making a note about it on the MK dessert party thread.

Just checked my email confirmation for this year and I booked 180+2 out.

And yes, 2 party times - the early and late show.

We did the 12/30 early show Plaza Garden party the last two years, happy to answer any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter