12 hours till my 1st half marathon

Kim10110

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone i just had to tell everyone i have 12 hours :banana: till my first half marathon :cool1: the only issue is my hamstring is a lil tight so im gonna be going a lil slow but as long as i finish ill be happy. Ill let you all know tomorrow how it goes. have a great weekend.

Kim

Enjoy your run! It's such a great feeling of accomplishment to finish a half marathon. :thumbsup2 Congrats!

you are probably on the course right now!! how exciting! let us know how it went!!

thanks guys it went great im waiting for my official time but i think it was 2 12i was happy with it so my next goal is 2 hours :) thanks alot

Kim

CONGRATS !!!!!! Looks like a great time to me :banana:

and you have another goal already, so there must be another event in the future:yay: :banana: :love:

thanks guys it went great im waiting for my official time but i think it was 2 12i was happy with it so my next goal is 2 hours :) thanks alot

Kim

Nice job!! :cool1: One of my work out buddies and I have talked about training for another 1/2 marathon....tomorrow I think I'm going to tell her to chose the race - I'm ready to go again! Thanks for the inspiration! :yay:

thanks everyone,
snowwhite i cant wait to hear about what your gonna sign up for. Good Luck

Hey come over to the events board and write a race report! We want to hear details! Please! :)

snowwhite i cant wait to hear about what your gonna sign up for. Good Luck

:faint: I can't believe it. I talked to my workout buddy this morning...and she was just thinking the same thing! Except she had already gone one step further and found us a local race....on JUNE 3rd! :eek:

I was definitely not prepared to hear THAT this morning. :scared: So, I'm starting my training. We'll see how it goes. I had a foot injury last spring that prevented me from running at all until November (cycled all summer & fall :thumbsup2 ) - and I've only been doing stints of 30 minutes max on a treadmill. No outdoor running, no long distances. If the foot holds up, looks like June 3rd it is! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter