• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**12 Steps added**are you a member of DUPA? Dis Unplugged Podcast Anonymous?

Hi, I'm Rob of Rob&Jan and I'm addicted,:surfweb: Sign me up.......it does however go well with my ODPD (Obsseive Disney Planning Disorder):sick:

Hi, I'm Rob of Rob&Jan and I'm addicted,:surfweb: Sign me up.......it does however go well with my ODPD (Obsseive Disney Planning Disorder):sick:

Yes it does LOL! I think we can all fit into that as well!

The Twelve Steps of Dis Unplugged Podcast Anonymous

1. We admitted we were powerless over listening, posting, discussing, emailing, calling, and having fun with the DIS Unplugged Podcast - that our lives had become such that we live for Tuesdays so we can get our DIS podcast fix, and to try to make it last… until the next Tuesday.

2. Came to believe that we will always need the DIS podcast team and fellow DUPA’s to keep us sane.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the podcast show and forums and realize we will never fully understand how we became the DUPA’s that we are.

4. Made a grueling and not so moral inventory of ourselves and agree we are DIS podcast freaks and we will never be normal, ever again!

5. Admitted to Pete, and all of the DIS podcast team, to ourselves and to all other DUPA’s the exact nature of our DIS podcast addiction. Admit to the fact that on Tuesdays we forget we have children, spouses and/or jobs that are seeking our attention.

6. Were entirely ready to except ALL of our “crazy podcaster character.”

7. Humbly asked Pete to give us more, more, and more cool prizes!

8. Made a list of all DIS podcast team members Pete, Bob (oh yes Bawb), Corey, Julie, Kevin, John and Will that we have had fun with (at) them all, and became willing to keep laughing with ourselves and the team.

9. Made direct amends to fellow DUPA’s and the DIS podcast team members, wherever possible, about every time we spit our coffee out or almost crashed a car while listening to the show.

10. Continue to listen to every DIS podcast show and when we learn new information, share it with others and try to convert them to DUPAISM.

11.Sought through the podcast and forum, new friends and Disney trip information that will improve our Disney vacations so we can fully enjoy them, keeping our postings fun and having the knowledge that Pete knows what Tuesdays mean to us.

12.Having had an “uh ha” moment as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to other DUPA’s, and to practice these principles for all our DIS podcasting lives.

Ah, finally, words to live by....I mean other than Mogeetoe and takweela. Maybe Bawb really DOES mean "Interventions"....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter