12 students rent a pool home and need advice!!!

isla bonita

DIS Veteran
I am looking for some information for a group of young adult college students who are renting my pool home in Kissimmee. How do you all rent your cars without the extra fees? How about some restaurants in the 192 area that are college kid friendly. You know lots of good food but very cheap for the pocketbook. How about ideas on what did you find fun but cheap. They are a group of 12 so they might be considered a small group for some cheaper prices? I know the airline does give a small break. Anything else I can pass on and keep for future reference for my guests is great.

There is no way that I have found to rent a car without added fees if you are under 25. (Trust me, I tried for my last trip!) I called about 10 different car companies that have rental places at MCO and no one would rent without a fee. Sorry! :(

CiCi's Pizza, just off SR 535 at Turkey Lake Rd / Palm Pkwy ... $3.99 all you can eat pizza buffet. Can't go wrong with that. (advance warning: CiCi's is CASH ONLY, no checks, no credit cards, also, drinks are extra, but you can still get a complete meal for under $6)

I found when I add flight price plus a rental and fee for being under 25 I'm better off driving.

Golden Corral (I can't remember the location) AWESOME buffet not bad price wise either!

You don't say exactly how old these students are but you are one brave owner renting to students -I wouldn't do it without a very large security and someone over the age of 21 to stand guarantor have you got one ? Also I thought I read somehwere that there had to be someone over the age of 21 by law -although I am not 100% on that but I have a feeling most hotels won't rent rooms to under 21.Good luck

Golden Corral, and also Shoneys (good American buffets). Leaving WDW and heading west on 192 pass the fourth light (Sherberth Rd) and take a left through the median.

Further out on 192, next to the Howard Johnsons motel, I think second light after the construction, is a nice Chinese buffet.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter