120 BCV pts for rent for use by 4/04

Status
Not open for further replies.

maepartner

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=deepp
Hi, I had made a ressie for someone after I found I couldnt use mine, but they cancelled (actually they bought into DVC), so for 10.00 per pt I can check ressies for anyone interested, thanks :)

Sorry Jaysue, most of the points are not available for transfer, good luck :) Mary

Hi! I'm looking for November 2 - Nov 10 at BCV. According to the chart I need 118 points. Are the still available to rent?

We are interested in a studio from Sunday, October 26th thru Saturday, November 1st. (I believe that is 106 points). Can you check if there is something available? Thank You

Karen,

I sent you a DISbaord Private Message (PM). Do you know how to check them?

Tom

Originally posted by Karen Santilena
We are interested in a studio from Sunday, October 26th thru Saturday, November 1st. (I believe that is 106 points). Can you check if there is something available? Thank You

Karen, yes those dates are available, i tried to email you but it was blocked, so why dont you email me and I will give you my phone number :) Mary

I would be interested in a studio for aug 25-28th at BWV,VWl or BCV to extend my stay. Let me nkow if you stiil have availability. Barb

Yes, Barb, I do..please email me with the first and second choices, and the exact dates :) Mary

I would like to make a Walt Disney World Villa Wilderness Lodge sixty (60) point reservation-rental request for five (5) nights (12-points each night) from Sunday, December 7, 2003 until Thursday, December 11, 2003.

I'll be staying offsite before then, but I just have to experience the christmas holiday decorations in the WDW Wilderness Lodge and just enjoy sitting in their lobby. I especially like to walk through the front entrance and seeing that huge 4-5 story christmas tree at night, or sitting on the leather chair in front of the fireplace above the lobby entrance, or the main fireplace. Or eating at the Whispering Cafe and sitting near their own fireplace and facing the lobby and people watching. So many things to do. I've never visited the Villa Wilderness Lodge.

My email is RaySharpton2@webtv.net or you could pm me using the icon below my signature.

I can imagine that any Disney Vacation Club owner may be concerned renting to a stranger and fearing the risk of not getting their money after making a reservation. There are several DIS Moderators on the DISBoards and many other DISers that would be glad to act as a reference for me.

Thank you in advance, Ray Sharpton :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter