120 points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 120 points for rent only. They are Saratoga Dec use year. I am asking 14 a point. I have rented points out several times before. I can make meal plans additions and magical express reservations. Please message of comment below. I can provide references.
Do you still have points available?

I'm looking for a studio or 1 BR @ Beach Club, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, Poly, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, or Bay Lake Tower for 11/8 - 11/13/18. Thanks!

Hello, I extended my end of summer trip and need one night in a studio at the Grand Californian. Is Sept 2 available? Thanks!!

Looking for 1 bedroom at any of the monorail resorts for 5 people (1 bed BLT) or studio at the others on 10/25 or 10/28.

Thanks!

I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom that holds 5 from Nov. 5-10th. Thanks in advance!

Hi, any availability October 6th-14th 2018 at Boardwalk or Animal Kingdom Lodge? It doesn’t have to be for all the dates. Many thanks!

Any availability for a studio any nights from September 16-23 it can be the whole time or just a couple of nights, or even one night.

Still looking for a studio at poly or GF for 10/25 or 10/28 if you don't mind renting one night. Thanks!

Still looking for a studio at poly or GF for 10/25 or 10/28 if you don't mind renting one night. Thanks!
Hi, It looks like there are no studio's at poly or GF for that date, however there is a studio at bay lake for the 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter