1200+ Points available $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesphilipdean

Mouseketeer
Experienced renter.

Over 1200 points available for $13/pt.
$15/pt. for less than 100 points.

Can book at WL, AKV, OKW, SSR up to 11 months.
All others up to 7 months.

Please email me at jpdean@comcast.net

-- Jim

Last edited:
Interested in oct 9-18 need room for 5 and a crib so 6 total. If not all days available then shortening A couple of days would be fine. Flexible!!

Interested in oct 9-18 need room for 5 and a crib so 6 total. If not all days available then shortening A couple of days would be fine. Flexible!!

The only availability for those dates is a 1 BR at SSR (Disney says can accommodate 5). Other locations and 2 BRs have at most 3 consecutive nights.

Experienced renter.

-- Jim

I am looking to rent 126 points to stay in a 1 bedroom unit at the Grand Californian Hotel. Would like to check-in on Wednesday, 24 June 2015 and check-out on Saturday, 27 June 2015. Would you be able to rent the points and make reservation? Thanks

I am looking to rent 126 points to stay in a 1 bedroom unit at the Grand Californian Hotel. Would like to check-in on Wednesday, 24 June 2015 and check-out on Saturday, 27 June 2015. Would you be able to rent the points and make reservation? Thanks

Sorry. No Availability any of those nights.

It'll accommodate 5 and a crib? If so, please pm me details

I don't see the old PM functionality (or ability to send an email to some members) so I left a post on your profile. If that does not work please email me jpdean@Comcast.net.

I see the boards now allow one to start a conversation with members. I've tried this with another member, but haven't heard back so I'm not sure if that has replaced PMs either.

Jim

I am looking for November 8th-15th two standard rooms----BayLake Towers/Contemporary 109 points, or Grand Floridian 125 points, or Polynesian 130 points for each room. One room is 2 adults, 2nd room is 2 adults and three children, ages 5,3,and 1. Thank you Karen

I am looking for November 8th-15th two standard rooms----BayLake Towers/Contemporary 109 points, or Grand Floridian 125 points, or Polynesian 130 points for each room. One room is 2 adults, 2nd room is 2 adults and three children, ages 5,3,and 1. Thank you Karen

Sorry Karen. Not one night available for those dates at any of those resorts. The only DVC resort availability is at SSR (AKV had 4 of the nights and OKW had 3).

Jim

Experienced renter.

-- Jim
Experienced renter.

-- Jim
Experienced renter.

-- Jim
Was looking for the following - for June 28 - July 3.

Grand Floridian Studio at 115 points
Polynesian for 115 points

There is also the Wilderness at 85 points but would probably stay an extra day or so.

Was looking for the following - for June 28 - July 3.

Grand Floridian Studio at 115 points
Polynesian for 115 points

There is also the Wilderness at 85 points but would probably stay an extra day or so.

Sorry no availability for your dates at any DVC resort except SSR (OKW had 4 nights).

Jim

Looking for 12/6-12/12 (6 nights) at AKL or WL in a studio. Any availability? Thanks!

Looking for 2-3 nights any resort for the following dates, Single nights ok, May 15-17, May 22-24, May 29-31, or Jun 5-7. Thanks for checking!

Kevin

111 points needed from 12/6-12/13 (3 nights GFV and 4 nights BLT...both standard studio). Are these dates even available?

Sorry. Neither is at one of my home resorts. DVC doesn't let us check availability at non home resorts more than 7 months in advance anymore.

Probably not since there is no availability any of those nights at WL. There is however at AKV, OKW, and SSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter