• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1200pts @ $18-20 pp for Rent/Transfer Book Any Resort Except Riviera - SSR Home Resort *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sticks7107

Earning My Ears
$18 per point within the 7 month window. $20 per point in the 7-11 month window.

Can book any resort at the 7 month window except Riviera. 7-11 month priority booking at Saratoga Springs with limited availability for Hilton Head points as well.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

References available, contract provided!

No minimum, but for point values under 50 I charge $20 per point

Last edited:
Great! Is there any availability at BWV or BCV for the week of 06/19/23 or the week of 07/16/23. We’d love to have 6 nights!

Great! Is there any availability at BWV or BCV for the week of 06/19/23 or the week of 07/16/23. We’d love to have 6 nights!
I can get you 5 nights in a 1 bedroom at BWV 6/19-6/24 for 179 points. For that travel week there are studios at Saratoga and Old Key West and larger units available at OKW, SSR, and a few other resorts.

For your travel dates in July I can get you a full week or whatever you desire in 1 bedroom at BWV or similar options as stated above for different room categories/resorts. Please PM me to discuss further!

Beach Club Villas or BWV---Studio
September 23-26

Thanks for checking
Hello!

There are no studios available for those dates at any WDW DVC resort. The only low-point availability rooms for your dates are 1 bedroom villas at Saratoga Springs and Old Key West for 69 and 65 points respectively. Please let me know if you're interested in either of those resorts or if you'd like me to check additional dates for you.

Hello!

There are no studios available for those dates at any WDW DVC resort. The only low-point availability rooms for your dates are 1 bedroom villas at Saratoga Springs and Old Key West for 69 and 65 points respectively. Please let me know if you're interested in either of those resorts or if you'd like me to check additional dates for you.
Thanks for checking....I will check with my wife!

Any available studio or 1BR villa at BLT (any view)for May 21-27 for 4 adults ?
Sorry, the only nights available at BLT are 23rd, 24th, and 25th and you'd have to switch rooms between a standard and lake view after the first night of your stay. The only 1 bedroom fully available for your stay is at Saratoga Springs. Though there are 5 nights available at Animal Kingdom in a standard view 5/21-5/26 or 4 nights at Boulder Ridge 5/23-5/27. Please let me know if you're interested in any of those options or if you'd like me to check different dates or look into a split stay.

Do you have any 2 bedrooms for November 21-26? Thank you
Yes! I can book a 2 bedroom right now at Saratoga Springs - 211 points for a standard, 257 for a preferred location room, or 259 for a Treehouse Villa.

If interested in other resorts there is also availability at Old Key West and Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Village. But for your dates beyond the seven month window I would either have to "walk" a reservation forward or book on 4/21/23 when the seven month window opens. I can do either option or book you at Saratoga! Please let me know if I can help!

We are interested in a two bedroom from 11/7-11/14, standard category. We’re looking at Old Key West if there’s availability, would also consider Saratoga or Boardwalk.

Hi!
We are interested in a two bedroom from 11/7-11/14, standard category. We’re looking at Old Key West if there’s availability, would also consider Saratoga or Boardwalk.
OKW is available for your dates for 283 points as well as Saratoga for 275 points. I can book either for you - please let me know if I can help!

Hi!

OKW is available for your dates for 283 points as well as Saratoga for 275 points. I can book either for you - please let me know if I can help!
Yes I will PM you tomorrow (when my 24-hour wait is up and I’m able to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter