130 points for Rent/Trade @ $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

cayennews

Mouseketeer
**New Edit: (As of 2/20/18) I now have 130 SSR points. I am renting for $15 per point.

I am an experienced renter and can provide references if requested. I will accept a bank check or Paypal (renter responsible for 3% Paypal fees).

I can rent SSR points checking in 11 months from today and the other DVC resorts 7 months from today.

I communicate well with whoever I am working with and normally respond within a few hours, if not sooner. Let me know which resort(s) you are interested in, the dates you want to stay and the size room you need.

Thanks!
Kellee

Last edited:
Hi im looking for the polynesian studio or grand floridian 1 bdrm standard or lake view from 6/24-6/25
2 adults

Hi im looking for the polynesian studio or grand floridian 1 bdrm standard or lake view from 6/24-6/25
2 adults
There is a deluxe studio - lake view at the poly villas and bungalows available for 27 points.
There is a 1BR - lake view at the grand floridian villas for 55 points.

Do you have any availability for a studio for 5/13/2018 through 5/19/2018? Thanks!
I checked and no resort has full availability. SSR has all of the nights except for the 16th. Do you want me to check any other date range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter