• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

130 pound loss clippie please!

catherine

<font color=red>Hey not fair, you guys already hav
I don't know who has created these great clippies, so I don't know who to direct this question to! Would it be possible to have a 130lb loss clippie please. I am almost at 130lbs lost and I love to change my weight loss clippie :sunny: as I find them to be a huge motivating factor.

Thanks in advance,
Catherine

Catherine - you are amazing! They must be calling you the disappearing Catherine! Congrats! I hope they whip up that clippie PRONTO!:worship:

wow! woohoo way to go Catherine!
:Pinkbounc :bounce:
all the exercise youve been doing is definately helping!

Catherine - what a wonderful accomplishment!!! You must be so proud. We are all proud of you! I hope you get that 130 pound clippie (I may be needing it one day too).

:earseek: :earseek: catherine! You are so doing it! This is great news.

If the clip art fairy doesn't have one, put in a plus sign and add your success by the clippies available with a total at the end. We will get it til the designer does! ;)

I love your success!

Woo-hoooooo, Catherine!!!

We'll find someone who can make you that big old clippie, or we'll just fashion a temporary one on our own if we have to.

You've just been amazing. :sunny:

Woo Hoo !!!!

Way to go Catherine ~ You truly are an inspiration to us all.

Wow, I can't wait to see the new clippie on you!

But I must say, I think the designer should hold out until we get some pics!!!!!

You are doing AWSOME. You are an inspiration for sure::yes::

Amazing, Catherine! :worship: I hope to be there using that clip myself next year sometime! :)

Wow, Catherine, what an amazing loss! You should be so proud of yourself!!! I think we need to see some before and after pictures for some inspiration!

Wow, what an inspiration! WTG!!

Can't wait to see your new tag!

That's awesome, Catherine! What an amazing accomplishment! :cloud9:

I second the request for a 130-lb (and higher) clippie - I'll be there in just 4 pounds myself. ;) But what I'd really like to see are some pictures! C'mon Catherine, don't be shy - we want to be inspired!!! :p

Oh Catherine how, wonderful!!!:cheer2:

I've lost 110# myself, so I know all the hard work and dedication it takes to reach the heights you have attained--I can't congratulate you enough! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Way to go!! What a wonderful job you've done!! ::yes:: I want to see pictures too! ;)

You guys are such an inspiration to me! I'm starting on WW again tomorrow and will be looking to you for guidance!

Thanks everyone for the encouraging comments! :teeth: I promise that I will put some pics on soon. I have to go and find a before pic. of me. I don't have to many. I always made sure that I was the one taking the photos!

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have so much will power... I am 1 lb shy of reaching my 40 lb mark and sometimes i want to give up...its people like you who keep me motivated!!!!!princess:

Catherine, you are awesome! You too, April! You are both such an inspiration to all of us.

Catherine, I know just what you mean about not having any before pictures! I was always behind the camera, too! :earseek:

Hope to see that 130 lb clippie on both Catherine & April soon! :cheer2:

:earseek: WOW!! :earseek: 130 pounds!!! Good for you!!!:earseek:

Where's that new clippie???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter