130 pound loss clippie please!

As soon as Alex uploads them, you can have them. I made through 145 for now.

This is what it will look like (don't use this one though)

f7372b8e.gif

JC

That looks fabulous!

Thanks, JC - I'm hoping to be able to use it....next year! ::yes::

Originally posted by WebmasterCricket
As soon as Alex uploads them, you can have them. I made through 145 for now.

This is what it will look like (don't use this one though)

f7372b8e.gif

JC
Very nice! Quick question, though - is there a reason they don't match the 125-lb clippie? For instance, the 100 through 120 were all red, so it would make sense for the 125 through 145 to match as well. Not to be picky - I just REALLY like the green, and I'd hate to have to give it up so quickly.

Also, will the new ones be the same size as the current 125-lb clippie? That 130-pounder looks really big!

Thanks for taking care of us BIG LOSERS! :p

Weeellll..... I didn't really look at the old ones to see how I set up the color scheme before so I guess I should have made them all match the 125 green group.

See now Alex is going to lynch me for making him upload these twice :)

I should have it done tomorrow morning...

JC

Thanks JC for taking the time and putting the effort into making the new clippies. Also thanks to Alex for uploading them.

I can't wait to have the lovely new clippie. I'm hoping that it's going to be this week

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

BTW I still haven't had time to go and look for a before pic. of me, but I haven't forgotten! ::yes::

Originally posted by WebmasterCricket
f7372b8e.gif
WOW! That is a GORGEOUS clippie! And altho I won't be losing 130 lbs, I think they're right about the color-coding. Maybe save that 'golden/yellow/orange' clippie for 150 and beyond? jmho :o

WEIGH TO GO, catherine!!!! And, AprilN as well! WELL DESERVED!!! :worship: :cheer2: :flower1: :thewave: :jumping1:

OH MY GOSH!!!!! What an accomplishment, Catherine! I'm so happy and proud for you. I want to be just like you when I grow up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter