• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

138 BWV/BLT points left for rent! $14pp to be used by January 31, 2021 (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I haven’t hit 24hrs with an account yet. So I am just waiting until I am able to receive messages. Until then I will reply on this post whenever you need me to. Thanks :)

Unfortunately I haven’t hit 24hrs with an account yet. So I am just waiting until I am able to receive messages. Until then I will reply on this post whenever you need me to. Thanks :)

No worries-- Just go on the miscellaneous section (my personal fave), scroll through to some interesting posts, respond with a non offensive opinion, and your post count will go up! Lol.

Hello! Looking for lodging the night of Dec 10 2020 (So only one night). If one night isn’t an option, we can definitely talk about doing 2, but I’d prefer just one. 2 adults, both 18yrs old. I know that’s young, so I have references of my own if you need them :) Preferred resorts are Animal Kingdom Villas at Jambo House or Kidani (but preferably Jambo house). Any other resort that costs 11 points or less a night will work (as long as it’s not Vero beach or Hilton Head). Standard studio room is fine if that’s the only thing available, we don’t need a deluxe view or anything. Thank you so much!

Hello! Looking for lodging the night of Dec 10 2020 (So only one night). If one night isn’t an option, we can definitely talk about doing 2, but I’d prefer just one. 2 adults, both 18yrs old. I know that’s young, so I have references of my own if you need them :) Preferred resorts are Animal Kingdom Villas at Jambo House or Kidani (but preferably Jambo house). Any other resort that costs 11 points or less a night will work (as long as it’s not Vero beach or Hilton Head). Standard studio room is fine if that’s the only thing available, we don’t need a deluxe view or anything. Thank you so much!

Hi Jenna-- I'm waiting on a contract right now that might take the remainder of my points, but if it falls through, I should have enough to rent to you and someone else who has reached out to me. I should know by tomorrow or the day after.

In the meantime, there is Jambo/Kidani std currently available on that night, as well as Saratoga (11pts) and OKW (10pts). Again, I am waiting on someone who would be taking the remainder of my points but if she backs out, I will have points available to rent (if you can wait a day or two!)

Hi Jenna-- I'm waiting on a contract right now that might take the remainder of my points, but if it falls through, I should have enough to rent to you and someone else who has reached out to me. I should know by tomorrow or the day after.

In the meantime, there is Jambo/Kidani std currently available on that night, as well as Saratoga (11pts) and OKW (10pts). Again, I am waiting on someone who would be taking the remainder of my points but if she backs out, I will have points available to rent (if you can wait a day or two!)
I’d prefer Jambo house out of those choices. And I can wait! No worries. Just let me know when you figure out what’s going to happen.

138 points left; waiting on a possible contract that may or may not go through. If that contract goes through, then this thread will be closed. I shall know by tomorrow!

Last edited:
Correction-- 137 points left to rent if the contract doesn't go through -- I'm using 1 current use year point on that, so if it falls through, I can bank that one point at the end of September. So I ideally want to rent out only 137 pts if the contract falls through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter