• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

138 points for rent @$17. (122 VB,16 Aulani) per point,experienced long time member,August UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
138 points for rent @17. per point, August 2023 Use year
122 Vero Beach
16 Aulani
Home resorts Aulani, Vero Beach and Animal Kingdom Villas
Any resort can be booked in the 7 month window
Home resorts in the 11 month window
I am a long time DVC member with dozens of rentals and very happy renters
Pm sent!

Any change you can snag me the February 11 Grand Floridian Deluxe Standard room that is showing available right now?

Hello, I'm looking for a 2 bedroom at AKL Jambo House from 8/20-8/24 standard view. You may be short of points so I would also be interested in a Standard studio for the same period. Rented many times so I'm know the process. Thanks!!! Sandy

Hello, I'm looking for a 2 bedroom at AKL Jambo House from 8/20-8/24 standard view. You may be short of points so I would also be interested in a Standard studio for the same period. Rented many times so I'm know the process. Thanks!!! Sandy
This got buried in the messaging and I just saw it. Are you still looking?

I do have points for the Studio and there is full availability

I did get that one. Any chance you could book something for tonight? We are local-ish and headed there for one night to check out decorations and shop.
The reservation system doesn’t allow day of only next day and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter