• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

13th Bday @ Universal…spam me with ideas

peanut520

Mouseketeer
… So I decided to let my daughter play hooky the day before her 13th day and take a quick trip to Universal. We are flying in late (after school) Wednesday 2/16 and flying home after the parks close on 2/18 so will have 2 full days in the parks (2nd trip for her - we did 4 days over spring break last year). I booked 2 night at the HHR so we will have EE and EP. It’s just her and I so what are your ideas to help celebrate the milestone bday? I know about the birthday button and I don’t to pay to HHR to decorate the room (single mom with a budget and daughter who’s bday is always near president’s day and the lovely price hikes that come with that long weekend). What else?

She really want to throw beads , we only have seasonal passes and can’t reserve a time slot. Is there anyway I can make this happen for her?

I would contact guest services in the park and ask them.
Sometimes they spread Mummy Dust and make a person feel special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter