144 Days until Christmas!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Have you started Xmas shopping? LOL! S

Not yet ... But I thought about it the other day when I noticed a Christmas section in the Wal-Mart flyer. What happened to Halloween? :)

Dh just mentioned it to me yesterday and I looked at him in amazement. It's coming up fast, isn't it? Not looking forward to that white stuff! :(

I stressed out the last two Xmas's, not this year. I'm sitting back, enjoying my family and friends, I am not going to impress anyone, but this year will be a FUN Xmas! I started a little Xmas shopping already, just picking up things on sale. HAVE A GREAT DAY! S

I've done quite a bit of Christmas shopping already. I always like to have at least half of it done before the end of August, but with the nieces and nephews getting older, ya just can't buy early for them anymore :rolleyes: I am looking forward to my shopping at Belz factory outlet mall in Orlando in October -- I always do really well for my two little ones !

I just checked what I have already. I've got quite a few goodies for the kids already and I'm done two neices. One year, I was completely down shopping in Sept, but then lots of sales happened in Nov / Dec that I missed out on. Also, I missed the Xmas shopping close to Xmas. I enjoy writing my Xmas cards! I think I'll get a really good start this year. S

I start my shopping in January right after christmas then I canhave it done before the end of Sept and not worry about it. I can't wait for the white stuff heck it is only 2 months till the white stuff hits us I hope anyhow.

LOL Sandra! I have enough trouble thinking of gifts for birthdays, Christmas........is tough!!! :eek:
We do lots of gift certificate stuff now that everyone is older, but I always want everything to be perfect, and of course, it never is. Someday, maybe this Christmas, I'll get past that. :rolleyes: :)

I like the gift cert route too. Especially for my in-laws, they are 73 and 78 years old and don't need "things". I feel bad for my own family (mother, father, step-monster, sister, brother, niece and nephew) they live far away, so we stopped the gift exchange with them a couple years ago. I'll send my niece and nephew a few bucks, and maybe my dad if we see him around Xmas. The gift thing isn't that important to my side of the family. BUT MY IN-LAWS HAVE TO DO THE GIFT THING! I like "just because" gifts. Those are presents I give at any time of year, something I just had to pick up for someone because I just knew it was the perfect gift. When I HAVE TO buy gifts, I get stuck. dh has 6 nieces and nephews that truly have everything and we STILL have to buy for them. But this year, I'm cutting down and making it simple. I'm in a good mood right now and I plan to give that to my family and friends! S

Gift certificates are great! I love getting them myself ... so I can get exactly what I want :)

Speaking of Christmas ... Payless Shoes is filming a Christmas commercial in a mall near by work. They've got the Christmas paper and decorations up and everything ... :)

Oh Sandra!!!!:( I'm still buying birthday gifts for all the summer family birthdays......I can't even think about Christmas yet!! LOL:p

Although gift certificates sound pretty good this year.....I also vow to keep this holiday less stressed and more of a family and friends time of year, instead of a money time of year!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter