149 points BWV (Sep21 UY)- $18/pp if done by transfer on or before 4/30 banking deadline. Otherwise $19/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperRT10Matt

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
UPDATE 4/29/21- Banking deadline for transfer is TOMORROW! Discounted price for transfer of all 149 points.
If no transfers materialize, will get back to room requests over the weekend. Thanks!

UPDATE 4/18/21- 150 Sep2022 points are sold
For the Sep2021 points, preference will be given to transfers or reservations that use as close to the entire lot as possible. Thanks.

Longtime host with multiple satisfied rentals. 149 Sep2021 points can be banked to use alongside the 150 points for Sep2022.

Payment via PayPal or Venmo.

Last edited:
Thread title edited- Had originally listed these for incorrect resort. Points are for Boardwalk Villas (BWV)

If you can book into 2023, I am needing one studio for four adults on Feb 15th-16th at BWV :) Thank u

Are there any studios available today for 5 people for May 21st and May 22nd? I am open to a single night and a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam

Looking for a studio any 3 nights from December 4 to December 9 (latest checkout date). Also, if there is a 1 or 2 bedroom available during same time frame. If not Boardwalk, then Beach Club or any MK resort. Thanks.

Hi! We are looking for BLT 1 or 2 BR for 5 nights during last half of July. Cheapest available. (I understand there was one available starting 7/19) . . .May add nights (either additional nights at BLT or at AK or other)

Travel dates (check in/check out) - 1/28/23 - 2/1/23
Preferred resort and room preference - BWV or BCV Studio
Travel party size - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter