160 AKV and 215 SSR points available to rent at $16/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thank you. Is there any studio available, without moving?
Hi lulu2

The only resort with full availability for June 5th to 9th is Saratoga Springs. It would be 54 points for the standard room and 64 points for the preferred room.

Hi daovFam26

The points needed for that stay would be 160 points. Unfortunately, I don't have that many points left for reservations, but since it is just a couple months away any owner would be able to book this for you.
Hi DreamChasers,

Please let me know then just for the AKV Studio for March 21 to 26.

Thank you.

Hi DreamChasers,

Please let me know then just for the AKV Studio for March 21 to 26.

Thank you.
Hi DaovFam26,

Sorry but AKV doesn't have a studio for your entire requested dates. The closest is Kidani Village for three days in a Standard view studio, 23 - 26.

Hi looking for a 2 bedroom 4/18 - 4/23 at Board Walk, Beach Club or any Wilderness Lodge.

Any chance the other resorts have openings?
Only Saratoga Springs has availability in a two bedroom for all of the days you have requested. It would be 220 points for the standard room and 260 points for the preferred room. Unfortunately, I don't have that many points available. The good news is since it is only a couple months away any DVC owner with the points should be able to book it for you.

ISO: March 10-14, 2021, studio, 4 ppl - preference is AKL but open to other if not available.

Hi, i just checked so I think it's available. March 13-16th, one BR Copper Creek. Are the points still available?

Hello - I am interested in a dedicated 2BR at Saratoga Springs Nov 21-26. My family are all DVC members and requesting to stay in Grandstand. Is that something that can be done so that I can be near them? Thank you!

Hello - I am interested in a dedicated 2BR at Saratoga Springs Nov 21-26. My family are all DVC members and requesting to stay in Grandstand. Is that something that can be done so that I can be near them? Thank you!
Hi Kerrinrn,

The standard two bedroom at Saratoga Springs is available for the dates you requested. It would be 186 points. After booking the Grandstand could be requested but as you are probably aware room requests are not guaranteed. Also, I am sorry to say with the current rules about barrowing points I would not have enough to book this for you.

Hi there,

I am looking to book May 23 -May 25. I would be interested in Animal kingdom savannah view or Bay lake Tower. The booking is for three adults

Hello. I'm looking to rent enough points to rent two studio rooms at AKL for May 8-11, 2021. Any help would be appreciated. There would be 2 adults per room. We could even change the dates to May 9-11, 2021 if necessary.

Hi Readyforavacation,

It looks like Jambo house only has the 23rd and 24th available. Kidani has all days in both a lock off and dedicated two bedroom for 143 points. Unfortunately, I don't have that many points available at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter