• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

161 Beach Club Points for rent. $15 a point. Must use by 7/31/2021 Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonerdds

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Hello,

We have 161 points for rent. The Beach club is our home resort. If you need a few more I could possibly do that. Travel must be competed by 7/31/2021.

I am an experienced renter and happy to help with dining plans and the Magical Express.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but for the moment I am looking for a little larger transaction as I cannot bank the remainder of my points. I will get back to you in a day or two. Thank you.

I'm looking for 47 points for 1 night in a 2BR at Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge on 4/18 for a friend to complete a reservation, can you help?

Good afternoon,
I am looking to rent about 45-50 points for July 2021. Do you have the availability to transfer that? Thanks!

suffieldhockeymom i sent you a PM, as far as transfers I can only transfer once and do not want to limit my options just yet. Sorry just being honest. Thanks

Am looking for 5 nights in May in a 2 bedroom accessible suite. Believe 205 points needed. or I need two studio, with one accessible. BCV or BWV. Thank you,

I have 114 points left. could you give me possible dates and I could give you options. Thank you.

Hi, looking to make our first trip to DW in March. We want to stay 5 days, time frame some what flexible - between 3/13-3/21. Any availability?

Hi there. I’m looking for a standard studio at BCV 2/20-2/21. It looks like one is available at 22 points. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter