I am getting worried about how many DIS brides are either dropping out of sight or removing their posts.
Is everything okay? Can you please either just post here letting us know you are alright, or drop me a PM? I am worried about you and I really hope it's just because you've opted for privacy/surprise stuff for your guests and NOT that you've had a problem with someone here. Sending you a huge :hug: sweetie!

Yes, I feel the same way. I have been on the disboards for over 6 years involved in different postings from cruise to wedding to budget. I have loved being involved in the wedding board. I have gotten so many great ideas from everyone and I really feel like alot of us have become friends. Is there something we can do? Are others getting to these boards and making problems for brides here? Please let us know that you are ok - if you feel comfortable doing so.

Sorry if you have been running into problems.

Linda

OH NO! I do hope everything is ok. Just like Cam and Linda have said I hope it's for suprises and not nastiness that you have deleted your posts. Please let us know in some fashion that your comfortable with that you are ok.
:hug: Big hugs for you!

Everything is fine!!!:) I am just trying to be careful! So many people on here are having problems with there Pj. I was very concerned when Kristen14 had to delete her, and most recently Padisneyfour has had to delete hers for safety reasons. And, when I made my PJ, I forgot that anyone with internet access can view anything in here. I figure I should just be safe rather than sorry! I am still going to be on the boards, I just got rid of my PJ!

Again, I have had no problems, just trying to be more careful. Sorry to worry everyone! I'll still be on here posting, just no more PJ!!

Glad you're okay! I know several people are having problems and that's awful! I know there are some private boards devoted to Disney Weddings where you have to be a member to view anything, thus giving you more privacy (if you want more info, pm me)

Good luck and have fun planning!

What are the boards where you have more privacy? I like the idea of that not just anybody reading about you. Thanks.

Yeah, I wish this was a private board! I know everyone so well, and when I post I forget that ANYONE can read these and tell everything, so I just deleted to be on the safe side. Nothing has happened, but it just seems like there is alot of brides on here being targeted and it freaks me out! So, basically just no more PJ for me! I'll still be posting!

Yeah, I wish this was a private board! I know everyone so well, and when I post I forget that ANYONE can read these and tell everything, so I just deleted to be on the safe side. Nothing has happened, but it just seems like there is alot of brides on here being targeted and it freaks me out! So, basically just no more PJ for me! I'll still be posting!

Oh my! What things have been happening to brides? That makes me nervous. Now I am wondering if I should delete my PJ. :eek:

I just deleted my post because I gave away more information than I should, but I am going to revive my PJ, but be more careful!

I'm glad to hear that you'll be updating your PJ. I had a few problems with the public board too, but after I realized how much help I received from here during my planning I didn't want to completely stop my posts because I wanted to be able to help other brides too. Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter