Yay for four months! I hope you're not going crazy yet. I love your hair! It looks great! I adore your cinderella cp's too, so cute!

I'm so excited you're having a bride's man! I had a man of honor.... I didn't think this was terribly unusual, but I've started seeing posters for some new Patrick Dempsey movie called "Made of Honor" and the "outrageous" premise is that he's a bride's attendant in a wedding.... now I know Hollywood is out of touch! :lmao:

How exciting that you're going on a Disney Cruise for your honeymoon! We are going on a Disney Cruise too, after the wedding. I've never been on a Disney crusie before, so I'm super excited. How long will you be going for?

I went on a Royal Carribean cruise 2 summers ago and it was a lot of fun, but who can resist a Disney cruise after a Disney wedding? :goodvibes

Your hair looks great especially with the tiara!

Yay for your Disney Cruise Honeymoon! I am going on the four night and I am going to be on the same cruise as Lisa! We stayed at Pop during our planning session and I really liked it. It is in a good location and we liked the food court. I would definitely stay there again.

Yes we did stay at POP for our PS trip. POP is my favorite value resort. I've stayed at All Star Movies and Sport too, but I still like POP the best.

We will be going on the 4 night Disney cruise also, but I don't think it stops at Castaway Cay twice. I think we booked the one where it stops there once on the way back to Port Canaveral. Let us know what you end up booking! ;)

I'm enjoying your PJ. It all sounds so wonderful. Makes me want to plan another wedding, but I don't think DH would be too into that hehe. We went on a Disney cruise for our honeymoon and it was the best, you'll have so much fun.

I booked our DCL honeymoon yesterday!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:
I am offical excited!!! So we are going on the wonder, and then we will probably stay at Disney for another few extra days after we get off!

Does anyone know if there are any special perks on the cruise, or any surprises that you get because your on your honeymoon?
Yey for another Disney cruisemooner!

We booked this some time ago, but I got all re-excited for it again when another DISbride posted their DCL wedding photos recently - it looks amazing, and this will be our first cruise experience!

I'd also be interested to know if anyone has experienced any perks ;)

There are a few surprises, I remember we got some cute pins. Fellow DISers made it extra magical for us on the cruise though with all the little things they did for us. Did you let them know it was your honeymoon when you made the reservation?

We got more surprises and extras during the 3 days before our cruise. We stayed at POP. At the parks we got free ice cream treats and water at one of the vendors, got to ride alone on Splash Mountain and were taken in (out of the rain) through the exit doors at the Great Movie Ride and got the first seats in the next ride.

Hello,

First of all congrats! Second, I just wanted to let you know that we will most likely be in Disney on our honeymoons at the same time. My fiance and I are getting married on August 8th and will be in Disney fromt he 9th - 17th. Good luck with everything. I wish you nothing but the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter