i LOVE your tiara!! :) I'm having such a hard time finding mine. Yours is SO gorgeous...can't wait to see it with your hair

I finally booked STVS for our wedding!!!:banana: :banana: I am so excited that they were still available for my day!!! I had my trial run done. I will try to post pictures this week!

YAY!!! More dancing bananas for you!!! :banana: :banana: I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :lmao:

We just booked him for our November 2008 wedding. I am so excited.

I think we are going to go with the high def package. Are you planning on using any of his special effects. I was checking out his website and saw the Wishes Ending to the video and I started crying for the whole 1 minute of the sample and I told him we are probably going to add that to the end.

Linda

So glad you were able to book him!! He is awesome!! :)I can't wait to see pics of your trial run!

I finally booked STVS for our wedding!!!:banana: :banana: I am so excited that they were still available for my day!!! I had my trial run done. I will try to post pictures this week!

That's awesome!!!!!!:cool1: Can't wait to see picture's of your trial run:goodvibes

The cake is actually $1600 :scared1: That was the first obvious choice for cutting the budget, but my mom loves the cake even more than me and will not give it up! I was willing to pick a different one. I went through the cake cd they sent and found a few that I liked that were cheaper. So we found other ways to cut the budget, we're not quite where we want to be, but we're getting there.

The only good news about the cake is that the ribbon on top comes with it! I'm surprised they didn't charge us another $100 for a little bit of ribbon!!:lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Yeah for mom loving the $1600 cake and refusing to part with it!

It's probably some of that Disney Magic that they didn't charge for the ribbon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter