Oh - random thought... :idea:

The thing about those plastic "crystal" shoes is that they make your feet sweat like crazy! Even if there are air-holes or an open toe. The plastic against your feet makes for mad moisture.

So, if you get some, make sure to use a good pair of (toeless?) pantyhose. Or something that will absorb the sweat a little, know what I mean? ;)

I also really like these. I would probably dye them light pink:
520_th.jpg

Also, we are having our RD at Ohana's, and we have never eaten there! So tomorrow night me,DF and my parents are going to go and try it. My dad has never been inside the WP so we will probably walk over and show him. I'm such a dork, I have been there probably 10 times, and still get giddy when I get to go!! I think we are also going to go to Carolyn Allen's while we are there so we can see about picking out the tuxes!

I LOVE those shoes!! adorable!! And I agree with whats said above...the plastic ones will make your feet sweat like crazy!!

And have fun at Ohana's!!!! It is one of my FAVE places! :) Definately load up on the banana foster at the end! :)

deleted

I'm like 90% sure that those are the shoes I'm going to get. I think they are very elegant. Did you say banana foster?? I lOVE banana foster! I'm kind of ashamed of myself that I have been to Disney thousands of times and never eaten at Ohana's.

I love the second shoe!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi you crack me up lol

I love the second shoe!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi you crack me up lol

Huh?? What did I do this time?? :confused: That picture wasn't a joke :rotfl:

I sometimes feel that my natural humor steals the thunder from the OPs of whatever PJ/TR it is! :sad2:

Boo on me :mad:

I wore these

benja120441_63916_lg.jpg

http://www.shoebuy.com/touch-ups-cinderella/120441/283356

but don't recommend them. They have a modest heel, but aside from the sweating (I wore sheer, white, thigh-his from VS to combat that and it really helped), vinyl does not give AT ALL so my poor toes were crunched in the front of the shoe when walking...I suggest open toe shoes like the ones you posted if you must have the cinderella look... :thumbsup2

BTW Meg, how was your B-day trip??? Did you take any pictures?

I'm like 90% sure that those are the shoes I'm going to get. I think they are very elegant. Did you say banana foster?? I lOVE banana foster! I'm kind of ashamed of myself that I have been to Disney thousands of times and never eaten at Ohana's.

It was a lot of fun. It ended up being only one night instead of two, had to work early Monday morning. We actually didn't take many pics (i know..bad me:eek: ) but I need to update my PJ anyhow...I've been SO lazy about it lately!! Got reading all these great TR & PJs lately and forgot about mine!! lol

And yes...that is a shame...shame shame shame....:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: you need to bow to the Ohana's gods while you are there to make up for your shamefulness :worship: :worship: Or you can just bring me back some banana foster and all will be forgiven :rotfl:

I love the second shoe too. My shoes are almost exactly like that, except they have a higher heel.

ok.. I KNOW you're back...I saw you on another post. (I'm stalking you!!! *insert evil laugh here*:rolleyes1 ) How was it?!?!? Did you like Ohana's?!?!?:goodvibes

Oh my gosh...yes dye them pink!!! :) I went to DF's cousin's wedding last week and his bride had on hot pink shoes under her dress...it was the CUTEST thing!! Everyone was commenting on them....hence why mine are now blue:rolleyes1

Goodness..I got so caught up in pink shoes I forgot to reply about Ohana's.

First off...YES..im outside your window...."oooooohhhh...." (thats supposed to be my ghost voice lol)

Second...how dare they lose your ressies!!! :mad: Booh on them..though thats happened to me and DF before. But hey..it gave us time to grab a drink and me to make sure my pressed penny collection was complete (love those darn things!):love:

Third...glad you loved the dessert!! DF wouldn't eat it...how strange is that??? Oh well..more for me! hehe

If pink is one of your colors, go pink!! I (someday) will be doing the crystal shoes in either AB (rainbow-coated clear) or aqua blue ;)

On the same site, there are pictures of brides with ruby slippers on!

Colors = good :thumbsup2

Oh...Go for the Pink! I am mad that I got boring old white undyeable shoes! LOL

Here is my shoe:

michaelfabian_1991_13227239

The heel is about 3 inches - which is more than I'm use to, but DF is so much taller than me that I don't want him to be towering over me in the pictures. I'm also going to get a pair of white wedged flip flops to change into. The shoes are dyeable so I might dye them black after the wedding so I can wear them for other occasions.

I LOVE :lovestruc your tiara! Where is it from? It so princessy! It will look beautiful on you. You will definitely have to post pictures after you get your hair trial ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter