I just found your PJ today. It is great! I have a question from page 1. Your engagement pictures showed candy bars wrapped in Tiffany blue. Where did you get those? They are adorable. My DD is considering those colors for a wedding and I thought the candy bars were such a cute touch! :)

I was just shopping around on the knot, and I found this label to have stiched inside of my dress! You can even pick the color that it comes in! I ordered it in blue for my "something blue"
P1260_m.jpg

I want one!!!!! What site did you get it on???

Hey all :wave2: Kendra asked me to update some things for her!

I guess there have been some changes... :confused:

This is her new bridesmaid's dress choice! Isn't it pretty? :goodvibes
Dress.jpg

Her new tiara...
Thing.gif

The centerpieces she's decided on:
Centerpieces.jpg

The tableware...
Plates.jpg

And the favors:
Grater.png

Hippies.jpg

Ninjas.jpg

(Can't choose between the Hippie Ducks and the Ninja Ducks? You don't have to! Kendra's so generous - each guest gets both :flower3:)

And lastly - although she'd never tell you (it's considered tacky, you know ::yes::) - this is what she's registering for...
Treats.jpg

Toaster.jpg

Voodoo.png

Thong.jpg

(You asked for it, Kendra! ;)) :rotfl:

LOL....I am laughing so hard at work, I almost got busted for DIS-ing on the job!

LMAO!!! haha that is great!!! Love the dress lol.

Too funny!

I actually have that new husband voodoo doll ;)
Given to me by my SIL.

:lmao: Glad everyone likes Kendra's new wedding choices!

She was worried people would think they were tacky or ugly ;)

What do you mean tacky or ugly?? I think they are Fabulous!!:lmao:

Oh of course! But, it's high style, you know. Not everyone "understands" this kind of chic ;)

And paper tiki centerpieces are the in thing now! Didn't you see the article in Martha Stewart Weddings? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter