$16pp - 194 BLT pts to transfer - $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

suebeelin

DIS Veteran
194 BLT pts, $16pp

Current February use year.

For transfers, must be banked by September 30, 2020. Use by January 31, 2022.

We are planning to only use our BWV points next year (we were going to do a long extended split stay but now we are only staying at BWV, maybe). We have both BLT and BWV points, and will not be going to BLT next year. These BLT points are up for transfer. May consider renting, but prefer to transfer.

Experienced renter with references.

Last edited:
Willing to transfer all or part-- trying to decide whether to do a big grand villa trip end of next year or just transfer them out.

Last edited:

Hi! Yes, still available. I almost banked them a few days ago but decided to hold off (once banked, I don’t think I can transfer them).

I actually have 194 BLT points left. Must be banked by end of September, Feb use year. Open to transferring part of it or all of it.

Transfer must be done before end on September (once per use year). First time transfer, experienced rented. I think you have to call MS at same time to transfer.

Lmk!

Last edited:
Note-- will be banking point within the next week (so I don't miss the banking date). Thanks!

Last edited:
Are points still available for transfer? I need 77 points for April booking at BLT. Thanks
Hi yes, they are still available-- this will be my only transfer (only once a year, I think?). Please PM me if you are still interested-- We can arrange when we can call MS at the same time, etc. I'll be banking the remainder of my points after the transfer (or even during the phone call with Member Services!). Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hello!

Are you looking for a transfer?

Someone had reached out for a 77pt transfer. I can only transfer once a year.

Is this for 2021, or 2022?

The points will expire Jan 31, 2021 unless I bank them. I think it’s safer to bank them for February 2021-January 2022. Does that make sense?

Hi- it would be safer to rent from someone whose use year is December- that way, if there is an issue (resort closure), the owner has another 11 months to make changes for you.

My points would expire on January 31, 2021, and I wouldn’t be able to make changes for you if you needed to.

I hope this makes sense?

I think there are lots of discount points out there with an expiration of 3/2021 or 2/2021. They are renting out for less.

If you are ok with a no change no refund rental, then renting from someone with expiring points is the best option.

I think it’s better for me to bank my points so they are valid from 2/1/2021-1/31/2022.

I recommend renting from someone for discount points that expire 2/1 or 3/1, or someone that isn’t renting discount points but you can make changes for another 11mo (with a flexible owner). I hope that my explanations make sense!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter