17 Again

This movie was SO good. very mature unlike HSM come on this was sooooooo goood! he was so hot especially when his hair was all wavy in the beginning :) a great movie and Zac was awsome in it

I saw it yesterday!
I loved it! It was so funny. :rotfl:
Zac was great, I think it's awesome he's breaking away from the Disney Channel stuff. I'm sure DC is a good start, but that's how you do it if you plan on sticking around. xD My friends and I were just cracking up in the back at most of the parts, it was great. xD

okay sorry to bring this thread back from the dead...
but i just got in from seeing 17 again.

i was suuuper blown away. i thought it was gonna be good and it definitely lived up to my expectations.
i'm super picky about my movies too, but 17 again was like...amazing.
probably the second funniest movie i've seen yet this year (next to i love you man)

highly recommend it.
plus....zac efron...shirtless...not complaints here. ;)

also side note, i saw it with my BF and as we were walking to the car he hugged me super tight and was like 'that movie actually made me appreciate you more' :goodvibes
(so that might've helped with my critique a bit too hahaha)

but seriously, it's good! if you haven't seen it already go see it!!!

Seen it ;).

One word: Fantastic.
Though it won't be suited to everybody on here it is still a good film.
And another two words : Zac Efron ;)

Neomi should've had a bigger part, and she should've been played my Marcia Cross.

saw it yesterday. and i loved it. so so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter