17 days in Japan & Tokyo Disney PTR

Hi, I just ran across this thread, and checked out your blog. Great start!! Reading it sparked a question: can you not wear shorts/tanks/sneakers in Japan? We are just starting to scratch the surface of planning Japan, and I hadn't even thought of it.

Hi, I just ran across this thread, and checked out your blog. Great start!! Reading it sparked a question: can you not wear shorts/tanks/sneakers in Japan? We are just starting to scratch the surface of planning Japan, and I hadn't even thought of it.

Hi ! Thanks for reading along - I will be updating my blog again tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure you can wear shorts/tanks in the parks but our tour company has told us that it is not allowed (shorts and sleeveless tops) in many of the shrines/temples we are visiting.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi ! Thanks for reading along - I will be updating my blog again tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure you can wear shorts/tanks in the parks but our tour company has told us that it is not allowed (shorts and sleeveless tops) in many of the shrines/temples we are visiting.

I finally finished reading all the entries on your blog. You are providing me with so many resources!! I love it! I'm on my phone, so tomorrow I will hop on the laptop & actually look at the links. :)

I finally finished reading all the entries on your blog. You are providing me with so many resources!! I love it! I'm on my phone, so tomorrow I will hop on the laptop & actually look at the links. :)

I'm glad that you are reading along! I am trying to post a lot about the pre-trip planning. I have another update set for tomorrow (7/18) and I will of course be updating from Japan! In fact, I Just ordered my WiFi to Go tonight! A little early - perhaps. But I like getting things done - I'm just about 30 days away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter