17 SSR pts remaining $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, we are looking for one night at Disney Beach Club in a studio, 9/10-9/11. Thanks!

Looking for studio May 13-15, prefer AK
night of the 13th is the only night available and it would be at AKV Kidani there are some 1 bedrooms available for the 2nd night. i do not have enough points for both, but I could book the 13th for you. It's 13 points.

I will hold off and see if something opens up. Really need both nights.

This must be meant to be! I just extended our end of summer trip and need one night (17 points) at the Grand Californian, a studio. Can you check for Sept 2?

Thanks!!

Looking for 1 bedroom at any of the monorail resorts for 5 people (1 bed BLT) or studio at the others on 10/25 or 10/28. I think the studio at poly or GF is 17 points.

Thanks!

Looking for 1 bedroom at any of the monorail resorts for 5 people (1 bed BLT) or studio at the others on 10/25 or 10/28. I think the studio at poly or GF is 17 points.

Thanks!
Unfortunately, all the studio's avail only sleep 4. 1Bed at BLT is not available.
I do not have enough points to help you with a 1 bed however here are your choices for 1 bedrooms:
BWV
AKV-KIDANI
CC
OKW
BR
SSR.

Good Luck.
Angela

Oh, according to one of the point calculators online it shows the GF as 17 for the studio and an occupancy of 5 - it looks like there is a murphy bed in the studios. Maybe it was old information. Thanks for your response!

Oh nm - it looks like you already checked GF and poly and they are not available. Bummer :(

Does BLT have studio availability? DD is only 2 so we would still be within room limits for a 4, just was hoping to have more space :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter