175 OKW, & 100 SS Points to Rent @$17 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok they do have polynesian Standard & Lakeview & the riviera
those would all be great options, but I dont know how to do a PM cant find a link
1 minor change that we would like to go until the 5th, So 1MAY to 5MAY
you wont be able to book these for a few days.

those would all be great options, but I dont know how to do a PM cant find a link
1 minor change that we would like to go until the 5th, So 1MAY to 5MAY
you wont be able to book these for a few days.
Lol either do I. Yes I have to wait until the 1st then I could start booking.

Hello! I’m looking for a studio for 2 people at either AKL, OKW, Floridian or Poly for January 19-24. Thank you!

Hi - we're looking for accommodation for 2/14-2/17 next year (any resort), studio preferred (It's just 2 adults). Let me know if you see any availability. Thanks!

Hi Lisa! We are looking for a Studio at the Grand Californian from Jan 12th - 14th. Could you check availability for us?

Thanks!

Hi - we're looking for accommodation for 2/14-2/17 next year (any resort), studio preferred (It's just 2 adults). Let me know if you see any availability. Thanks!
I'm sorry there was nothing available for those dates.

Hi Lisa...I think we might be just outside of the 11 month window but interested in booking the Grand Floridian Deluxe Studio - Standard View from 9/15-9/23 2020. Thanks in advance!

Hi Lisa...I think we might be just outside of the 11 month window but interested in booking the Grand Floridian Deluxe Studio - Standard View from 9/15-9/23 2020. Thanks in advance!
Yes It will not let me book anything yet. I can definitely check as it gets closer to the 11 month date.

Hi looking for a studio or a 1 bd for two adults Dec 15 - Dec 20th. Or Dec 14 - Dec 19th. Prefer OKW but really anything at this point that would have two beds. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter