175 SSR Points For Rent @ $11/pt (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwr62

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I currently have 175 points for rent at my home resort of Saratoga Springs, which also includes the Treehouse Resorts. Reservations may be available at other DVC Resorts depending upon availability up until 7 months from the date you inquire.

Cost per point is $11.00 with 50% required at the time of reservation and the remainder required 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 90 days will incur a 100% penalty and no refund.

If you pay in full up front, I will reduce the rate to $10.50 per point, same cancellation rules apply.

References for prior rentals can be furnished upon request.

I do accept Paypal, check, or money order.

UPDATE ****** 3/3/13

All points sold.

Regards,
Michael

(Edited to remove personal contact information)

Last edited by a moderator:

I am a first time renter and I am interested in renting points for week 7/6-7/13 of this year at either SSR or BWV'S. Please advise if there's availability. Thanks!

I do have 40 points left in this use year and can always borrow some if necessary. I have had MANY requests and have been responding to them as time has permitted. Please be patient and I will get to you with a yay or nay, or please let me know if your needs have been met elsewhere. Direct e-mail is the best way to get me.

Regards,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter