18 New Fall Shows

I'm excited to see Life in Pieces. I hope it will be a good replacement for Parenthood.

I'm also wanna watch Dr. Ken and The Muppets

I'm looking foward to Quantico, Heros reborn, Supergirl, Dr. Ken and the Muppets. I've heard the Muppets are supposed to be edgier than ever before. My kids don't care for the Muppets because they're too young to ever see the Muppet Show and the Muppets a tonight was not great and you don't really get to know the Muppets in their newer movies. Let's see if this show changes their minds. I love the Muppets but I think they might have been edgier...back in the day.

I watched
Life in pieces
the commercials pretty much covered the whole first episode

Cute-not sure if it will be as good as Modern Family?

anyone else like any of the NEW shows?

I watched Blindspot last night. I didn't think I'd really like it, but it was on, so I started it. It was quite good, I ended up setting it up on the DVR. But my threshold for good is probably lower than most, lol.

I watched Blindspot last night. I didn't think I'd really like it, but it was on, so I started it. It was quite good, I ended up setting it up on the DVR. But my threshold for good is probably lower than most, lol.
I watched it too. It was entertaining. I had to make an effort to suspend my disbelief on how they were treating the girl with the tattoos. Basically she's a victim covered in tattoos and no one knows who did this to her or why. Yet they let her ride along to find the bad guys. If they were real cops that would be really stupid and dangerous. And she's the only person in the FBI who can understand Chinese....yeah ok. They didn't have a single FBI agent who speaks Chinese who could've come to china town with them? I guess it's no different that cops who bring authors or mentalists etc but to me I was just struck by how vulnerable she was when they found her and if you think about it tattooing someone like that and erasing their memory is a pretty violent thing to do to a person. I felt like the police should make more of an effort to protect her. At the end we realize all we thought so far is not what it seems though. I will give it another chance.

I watched
Life in pieces
the commercials pretty much covered the whole first episode

Cute-not sure if it will be as good as Modern Family?

anyone else like any of the NEW shows?
There were some pretty funny moments. I especially liked the new baby story line. I like when they're leaving the hospital and they can't believe the hospital is letting them leave. They should lose their license. I've never even held a baby before yesterday. That was really cute.

Life in Pieces had a couple stories that were a bit racy for 8:30 at night I thought. The ideas behind hte stories were really good, but the writers carried them a bit too far.
I'm going to give it another try, but I don't think I'll be keeping up with this one.

Already took "Life in Pieces" off the DVR schedule. We didn't even get through the first episode before we changed the channel. With Brolin and Weist I had hoped it would be much better than it was. Looking forward to giving a bunch of others a try though like Limitless, Rosewood, Code Black, Dr. Ken, Angel from Hell and Chicago Med. I'm really hoping the medical shows last. I love medical shows and I think Grey's is the only one left and it's about run it's course IMO.

Life in Pieces had a couple stories that were a bit racy for 8:30 at night I thought. The ideas behind hte stories were really good, but the writers carried them a bit too far.
I'm going to give it another try, but I don't think I'll be keeping up with this one.

It was on at 7:30 pm here in the Central Time Zone, definitely too much risqué humor.

Reactions: HM
Add me to the list of those who were disappointed by Life In Pieces. I was hoping it was CBS's equivalent to Modern Family, but it was much more inappropriate for family viewing. Such a shame.

How about Minority Report tonight? I found the performances a little stilted, but the story line has potential. I generally really like science-fantasy as a literary genre but the futuristic stuff isn't my favourite. I think the fact that I don't remember the movie too distinctly helps me be open to seeing how this show develops. We'll definitely be watching episode 2; not sure if it's worth a "record series" status on the DVR yet though.

Was Life in Pieces anything like Parenthood?
Absolutely nothing like it at all.

Already took "Life in Pieces" off the DVR schedule. We didn't even get through the first episode before we changed the channel. With Brolin and Weist I had hoped it would be much better than it was. Looking forward to giving a bunch of others a try though like Limitless, Rosewood, Code Black, Dr. Ken, Angel from Hell and Chicago Med. I'm really hoping the medical shows last. I love medical shows and I think Grey's is the only one left and it's about run it's course IMO.
Me too. I'm no prude but the frozen glove in the kitchen and then the dad telling the story about the couch cushions, uh, no thanks. Hit delete and cancelled the pass.

I enjoyed the Muppets but it seems I'm the only one on the Dis who did.

Not a whole lot is sparking any interest for me. I do have Chicago Med set up. I watch Chicago Fire and Chicago PD so got to add it to the line up. If you like medical shows you might like Night Shift, it's one of our favorites.

How about Minority Report tonight? I found the performances a little stilted, but the story line has potential. I generally really like science-fantasy as a literary genre but the futuristic stuff isn't my favourite. I think the fact that I don't remember the movie too distinctly helps me be open to seeing how this show develops. We'll definitely be watching episode 2; not sure if it's worth a "record series" status on the DVR yet though.

I would ditch it. Besides the fact that it received disappointing reviews, it only generated a 1.1 18-49 TV rating which is EXTREMELY low for a Fox premiere. And it will certainly drop even further. It won't get another season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter