18 nights, 7 parks, and 1 family -6th full day complete- LIVE 8/6 -8/25

We got back at 11:30pm on Tuesday night. I haven't been able to get myself to post on the thread - too sad I think. Now that I'm over coming home I'll finish my trip report. I still have so much to tell you all - I left off early in the trip.

I also bought a HUGE expensive souvenir that I had to have shipped home. I'm so excited about it and even though I spent a ton now that it's in my home and I'm looking at it every day I know I made the right decision. It's something that I'll LOVE and look at forever. I'm going to keep it a surprise until I get to the day I bought it to leave you all in suspense, lol.

Hi Melanie,
I've seen your posts on other threads (because we share the same name - they stuck out) and when I saw you were writing a trip report, I wanted to check it out. I've really enjoyed reading and can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. popcorn::

I can't wait to hear the rest of your TR! popcorn:: It sounded like you guys were getting really run down toward the end, so I am glad u took a few days off to rest! :flower3: Thanks for taking the time to write - can't wait to hear about the new souvenir! :goodvibes

Great trippie! :thumbsup2 Our 8 day stay overlapped for the last few days of ours, and first few days of yours. I was looking closely to your pix to see if I could catch a glimpse of us since we were at the same parks same day.

BTW, we too found Goofy's to be way disorganized too. My wife was also disappointed after her pretzels were dipped in the wrong kind of chocolate. Based on the other comments, looks like this might be a bit of an issue this late summer season. Oh well!

Hi again Melanie. I know it's hard to get back on to the threads/boards after getting home:sad1: I haven't been on much either but I keep checking back to your thread once in awhile to see how your trip ended.

Can't wait to hear about your souvenir!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter