18+ Points for Rent $15 each - use by Nov 30 - HHI points for use anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapicka

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 18 points which need to be used by the end of November. We can book for you at any DVC resort except Riviera. We are asking $15 each for these points.

If you need a few more points we can borrow up to 11 additional points for next year (so 29 points total) and those will be at $15 each.

If you still need more points we can look into getting up to 24 one-time-use points from Disney but those are at $19 per points because that is what they charge us.

We have been DVC owners for years and have rented many times. We can provide references as needed. We use a straightforward contract and accept PayPal payments. (No surcharge for payment by echeck or bank account but PayPal may charge a small fee for credit card payments.)

We would love to work with you. Thanks for looking!!

PS These are the last of our 2020 HHI points but since we are booking at under 7 months out they can be used at any DVC resort (except Riviera).

We have 18 points which need to be used by the end of November. We can book for you at any DVC resort except Riviera. We are asking $15 each for these points.

If you need a few more points we can borrow up to 11 additional points for next year (so 29 points total) and those will be at $15 each.

If you still need more points we can look into getting up to 24 one-time-use points from Disney but those are at $19 per points because that is what they charge us.

We have been DVC owners for years and have rented many times. We can provide references as needed. We use a straightforward contract and accept PayPal payments. (No surcharge for payment by echeck or bank account but PayPal may charge a small fee for credit card payments.)

We would love to work with you. Thanks for looking!!

PS These are the last of our 2020 HHI points but since we are booking at under 7 months out they can be used at any DVC resort (except Riviera).
Hi is any studios available for Oct 8-9?

Hi lidjen27 - not sure if you just need the night of Oct 8 or if you also need night of Oct 9. I see:
Oct 8 in Copper Creek - Wilderness Lodge Studio (17 points)
Oct 8 in Kidani Village - Animal Kingdom - Studio - Savanna View (19 points)
Oct 9 in Kidani Village - Animal Kingdom Studio - Standard View (15 points)

Hi lidjen27 - not sure if you just need the night of Oct 8 or if you also need night of Oct 9. I see:
Oct 8 in Copper Creek - Wilderness Lodge Studio (17 points)
Oct 8 in Kidani Village - Animal Kingdom - Studio - Savanna View (19 points)
Oct 9 in Kidani Village - Animal Kingdom Studio - Standard View (15 points)
I’m interested let me post so I can get the message feature.

Hi there. Looking for VGC for 9/16. Studio or 1-bedroom. Keeping my fingers crossed!

dlarthur - we checked but all room sizes at VGC are booked up that night and all nights around those dates too.

Hi! We rented points in February 2021, and we had a great time at WDW! Our daughter is currently based in Florida for her job as a nurse Her husband and she are headed to WDW for a weekend…and she’s looking for a room for September 25th. I know it’s a Saturday so it’s more points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter