180+10 reservations for a longer stay

i12go2wdw

DIS Veteran
We are going Aug.23 to Sept 6, 14 wonderful days. Today was my 180 days out mark so I was able to book up to Sept. 1 (180 +10) can I book for Sept.
2nd tomorrow and 3rd the next day or do I need to wait for 180 days from Sept. 2nd. I know I had the same problem last year trying to do it and ended up having to talk to a supervisor which left me feeling like I was trying to get away with something,but I was able to do it. Does anyone know the policy on this?
Thanks

:tink:Ask the first CM to get the Supervisor and explain your situation. Do it first thing! Let them know that you have everything ready and that you want to make all the ADRs right now. Be polite and do not waiver, good things will happen! Otherwise you can wait the extra 4 days untill your entire trip will be covered.pixiedust:

We are staying for 13 days in August and I was able to book 180+10 for the first ten days and ended up going back on-line every day for the next three days to book the rest of my reservations. It worked for me. But you could probably call and they will help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter