180 + 10 today. Am i the only one who cant book anything online??

cjappert

Mouseketeer
It hasn't let me book anything online all day! lucky for me I called this morning and got what I needed, but I still need to book tomorrow morning for 12/31. every time I click a time it brings me back to the booking page. Plus, on the app I can online book 180+2?? its not even letting me look for anything further!

Am I the only one having this issue??

Nope. Same here. I am beyond frustrated. I like to play around with my ADRs & snag a better time when I see it. I can do nothing - Chrome, IE, Foxfire, laptop, iPhone, ipad. I was impressed that at least this time it recognized my +10 on my phone (nowhere else), but a fat lot of good it does me when I see times & can't book them :furious:.

My 180+10 opened this morning and I didn't have any issues with getting all the places I was looking for. I was online right at 5am cst so I am not sure if that had something to do with it. I used my laptop for them too.

You should be able to book for 12/31 tomorrow. I am checking in 12/19 and could only book through 12/29 Monday at my 180 days. 180 +10 means you can book at 180 days prior to arrival for up to 10 days. Tomorrow should be your day!

You should be able to book for 12/31 tomorrow. I am checking in 12/19 and could only book through 12/29 Monday at my 180 days. 180 +10 means you can book at 180 days prior to arrival for up to 10 days. Tomorrow should be your day!

I'm checking in 12/20, so yesterday was my 180. I was able to book everything by phone, its just the website that didn't let me book anything.

I had this issue too and asked the same question a couple of weeks ago. For the most part the only ones that were having trouble were DVC, which was me. So out of curiosity what kind of reservation do you have?

My 180 was yesterday. I got my first reservation on the iPad (using the website, not the app) and the server stopped responding. Tried again and got it, but then my week was blue/grayed out after my first day. I switched to my lap top and did not have any more issues. Funny thing Disney destinations sent me an email telling me it was time to book my dining today, but it was yesterday:confused3

my 180+10 was earlier this week. i was surprised i got quite a bit that i wanted... although it wasn't without kinks. disappointed not to get raglan road (i will keep trying). only strange thing was i could not get anything at hollywood + vine which appears to have some of the *worst* on-line reviews of any disney restaurants. also couldn't get sci-fi drive in theatre either?!? boma yes, h+v no???

I have been trying for a few weeks to get Raglan Road, for our November trip. Could not get anything, but this morning I tried and there were a lot of times open. This will be for November 28.

we booked through the Disney site so not dvc. I did call at 7am and got everything I wanted including bog for 8 people at 5pm on Nye! I was pretty surprised but happy!

I'm DVC as well and am having issues booking Disney Dining in the 180+10 day period. I check in on 12/19 and can only book up to 12/21 today. I can see the available times in the +10 period, but if I select a day/time past 12/21, it will kick me back out to the dining page.

DVC is aware of the problem, but I guess no ETA. Everyone needs to call in to Member services so that they can get this fixed. Very irritating.

I constantly get the message that the system can't currently check for reservations at this time. I mean every single day, multiple times a day since I was able to book.

While my cousin had no problem with her 180 + 10, I was only able to book at 180. Had to call for the rest.

When online fails (which it often does, due to poor coding/maintenance).....

CALL CALL CALL. You have at least an EVEN bet that the entire WDW computer system has not crashed so badly (today) that a CM can't get in. In addition, the increased telephone system workload produces metrics for WDW that will simply inform them that their web site produces little business value - unless they make the investments required to turn it into a serious business system.

It hasn't let me book anything online all day! lucky for me I called this morning and got what I needed, but I still need to book tomorrow morning for 12/31. every time I click a time it brings me back to the booking page. Plus, on the app I can online book 180+2?? its not even letting me look for anything further!

Am I the only one having this issue??
I had the same problem when doing mine and was never able to use the App until I was well past the 180+10 mark.

CALL CALL CALL. You have at least an EVEN bet that the entire WDW computer system has not crashed so badly (today) that a CM can't get in. In addition, the increased telephone system workload produces metrics for WDW that will simply inform them that their web site produces little business value - unless they make the investments required to turn it into a serious business system.
^^this

oh I called right at 7am and got all the adr I needed. I told them at least 5 times in the last 2 days that it wasn't working and every time it was " the first time they heard about it " sigh.

My 180+10 was last week and I couldn't get anything. I had to call to get my reservations. It was a very long call. That's going to be expensive long distance charges. Sigh.
Like someone said before me... I told cm about the error message and was also told that's the first time they've heard that. Really?? Come on.

I spent over 3 hours yesterday on the phone with Disney agents and finally tech support trying to find out why I could not book 180+10. No one knew so I booked all adrs on phone.
Last night I needed something else , called, got an agent booked what I needed to, and casually told her about my problem. She actually told me that 180 can be booked on line, but the remaining 10 days has to be booked over the phone. Wish I knew that before I wasted all my time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter